Surround speaker suggestion below 15k,

musiclovr

Hello everyone,
i am currently using marantz sr5011 in my living room size ~ 13 x 20ft. have a vintage kenwood as LR and whrfdale center speaker, was looking for a surround speaker and found mission lx1 mk2 for 15k . has anyone used this speaker? any better alternative in this budget? thank you . not using a subwoofer at present

Hello everyone,
i am currently using marantz sr5011 in my living room size ~ 13 x 20ft. have a vintage kenwood as LR and whrfdale center speaker, was looking for a surround speaker and found mission lx1 mk2 for 15k . has anyone used this speaker? any better alternative in this budget? thank you . not using a subwoofer at present
Camping here. Im also looking to buy surrounds in this budget

Hello everyone,
I see polk t15 for 15k in amazon , adding to the list

I'm using NHT super zero as surrounds
Front LCRs are Wharfedale diamond series.

I'm using NHT super zero as surrounds
Front LCRs are Wharfedale diamond series.
will it be available in similar budget, also please share your impression of them if possible,
thank you.

look in to Sonodyne sonus 3540 or sonus 3440 surround speakers.. should fit in to your budget.
They are good too.
Some update, sonodyne 3440 is actually expensive its 28k/pair in kerala, and 3540 is about 21k for the pair

oh ok , i got sonodyne 3440 for 18k pair but that's 5 years before. Try to reach sonodyne directly and check the price.
Prices of speakers and AVR s have gone up exponentially recently, doubt if i get within my budget now, still have sent them a message, thanks

Why not Mission LX1 MK2 as mentioned earlier ?

Other option would be if you can buy Wharfedale and move the current LR to surrounds, which will help to match with your center...

Why not Mission LX1 MK2 as mentioned earlier ?

Other option would be if you can buy Wharfedale and move the current LR to surrounds, which will help to match with your center...
LX1 i am still considering, just wanted to confirm if there is anything better in that price range,
and Wharfedale even olx prices seems to be really high.

oh ok , i got sonodyne 3440 for 18k pair but that's 5 years before. Try to reach sonodyne directly and check the price.
yea got a number , however he said only sell through the same dealer in kerala, and he said he will try to get an additional discount through them if thats possible. will see how it goes.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back