Buying led lighting from Aliexpress

Blasto :) read my post again. Btw, hearty congratulations on your new acquisitions. I'll drop in at your place sometime if its okay with you.

cheers!!
Kevian

Some points for buyers of LED lights :

> Just because it is LED there is no guarantee that it will be bright for many years unless it is made by good mfr. in india KWALITY is good LED maker, there are some more..
. poor Q LEDs keep loosing intensity and gets useless in 2years .
Also the power supplied must be SMPS driver for good life as it maintains constant current, NOT any 12V adapter

> Spot light kind of things LED is best option , in case you go to shop check the outer heatsink of led buld is aluminum,has good finish,this reveals the quality some uses silver painted iron kind of shell they are cheap make

wipro LED bulb are there ,for small rooms ..lil expensive
>Buy from vendors selling in INDIA.. they are cheap but careful sometimes local vendors pick cheapest of china ,
ALIexpress popular suppliers are surely reliable
> If you are using own 12V adapter , keep voltage a little less this will prolong life

For lights where you need best light intensity go DIY, long lasting cree XRE :
LEDS here

my electrician has purchased some LED for me. I still have to see :) as it is difficult to get hold of him on work days, and I am in office today as well. Hopefully will see it and get it setup tomorrow morning. Also got a remote for lighting.

my electrician has purchased some LED for me. I still have to see :) as it is difficult to get hold of him on work days, and I am in office today as well. Hopefully will see it and get it setup tomorrow morning. Also got a remote for lighting.

too much outsourcing ... isnt it better you select the lights .. ;)

yeah too much :D I am sure he must be eating up a lot of commission for sure. But he went to few different shops over several days, so it is worth it. But need to see what has he got, maybe everything is junk

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back