cable and banana plug brand

which wire brand i guess 14AWG will be best and also which "type" of banana plug and brand will be good to connect dali oberon 5 with x4800h receiver? Must be available in india

There is nothing like best but need to check what suits to your taste
Monoprice speaker cables with banana plugs are VFM. Banana plugs will color the sound to some extend though.
DAC cables are also good to consider

It all depends on budget and choice. There are few good options at hifimart online. I am using a DAC 12 awg cable with MX banana plugs. The banana plugs are relatively old compare to the cable but does the job well. Do not go for gimmics and big brand image. Just buy decent quality that suits your pocket. 14awg or 16awg OFC will both solve the purpose if running length are less but buy 14awg as it will be slightly better in terms of build quality. Check the attached file on gauge calculation.

Attachments

• Speaker Cables (Gauge etc).png
    Speaker Cables (Gauge etc).png
    156.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
which wire brand i guess 14AWG will be best and also which "type" of banana plug and brand will be good to connect dali oberon 5 with x4800h receiver? Must be available in india
Sir I have good banana plugs, brand new product, if U intrest i send U sir

It all depends on budget and choice. There are few good options at hifimart online. I am using a DAC 12 awg cable with MX banana plugs. The banana plugs are relatively old compare to the cable but does the job well. Do not go for gimmics and big brand image. Just buy decent quality that suits your pocket. 14awg or 16awg OFC will both solve the purpose if running length are less but buy 14awg as it will be slightly better in terms of build quality. Check the attached file on gauge calculation.
so it is futile to go with cable like audio quest? or there will be audible difference?

so it is futile to go with cable like audio quest? or there will be audible difference?
No idea on that. It all depends on desire level & buying capacity. I have a mid-level (Mid priced) system and so my investment in cables etc is of the same competency level. However it is entirely up to u to spend as much u like. Just on qualitative part I can quote over here that when I changed my speaker cables from 16awg (monster standard-ofc) to 12awg (DAC-ofc) the audible difference was not much. But then there is a belief that on very good high end quality systems the quality of cables do make a difference. You can check my audio chain from the link below in comment of dec9, 2023 and you will get an idea.

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back