Cafe Indique, Dharamshala playing LPs through hifi setup.

Sushant Sharma

Hi All,
Have set up a small cafe and am playing Records through a Pioneer Turntable, marantz amp and B&W Speakers. Have licence to now play records for hours and call it part of my job description. Just wanted to share with fellow members and not looking to advertise the place through the forum. Hope mods are ok with this post.
If you are ever in these parts, give us a shout. Attching photo and a YouTube link.

Attachments

• IMG-20190607-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20190607-WA0015.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 130
Beautiful! Best wishes :)
thank you sandeepss

@Sushant Sharma, Spread the goodness! I will shout out when I visit you. Home town is Kangra.
Thanks heliumflight. Didnt know about your Kangra connection. Do say hello when you're here next.

Something unheard of!
Best wishes!
Thanks Barun7.

Beautiful ! Even I have been dreaming to do something like this with an Open Baffle build playing from tubes and LPs in a cafe !

Well done ! Good Luck !
Thanks Yogibear. I have never heard open baffle build but I am sure it sounds the part. space constraints and positioning speakers according to available room have led to a slight compromise with sound. But happy to have my little corner and play music.

Great looking cafe. Superb. Always wanted to create something like this with Vintage equipment.
Guests seem to pay attention to the records and the turntable mostly (when they do) and not the other equipment or the sound so much. But yes, some things are for the owners satisfaction too.:)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back