Cooling system for AVR

reachkalyan.kr

Suggestion who are looking for cheap AVR Cooling system.
Guys i don't know somebody already posted here about laptop cooling fans with 120mm fans keeping inverted position.it does great job.
Try if you have any you won't regret.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Pioneer LX 59 with Laptop Cooler
5567d09f935879a1953f5ab16f4e5597.jpg

[emoji41]

if avr (as in you pic) is already in open area, it should probably have the required amount of cooling tech inbuilt.

Adding a cooler usually adds noise. mostly this jugad helps if the AVR is inside a cabinet :thumbsup:

if avr (as in you pic) is already in open area, it should probably have the required amount of cooling tech inbuilt.

Adding a cooler usually adds noise. mostly this jugad helps if the AVR is inside a cabinet [emoji106]
Yes you are right but i bought this for Marantz after i replaced with AC Aircom T9.This is no more useful for me. Thought it might be useful for someone who is looking for such kind of solution.But one more thing i want to mention here is one of the main reason Of hdmi board failure is cos of "Heat".It doesn't mean you have to wait til it gets warmed then looking for solution.
Fyki this AVR Lx 59 rarely gets warm and this fan sound is almost negligible i would say.No where cooling tech is inbuilt for hdmi boards.
Cooling fins will be available only for poweramp section 99%.

[emoji41]

I use external AC power supply cooling fans which are 6 inch each....blow in.....for the SR 6008 i have....

When the AVR is switched on, the fans come on.....agree that dust will come here and there...no choice if you want your AVR to survive...keep wiping the AVR every weekend...

I use external AC power supply cooling fans which are 6 inch each....blow in.....for the SR 6008 i have....

When the AVR is switched on, the fans come on.....agree that dust will come here and there...no choice if you want your AVR to survive...keep wiping the AVR every weekend...

is your avr in a unit? any pics you can share of this fan?

Cheers.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back