Darbee Darblet from amazon.com

viswabharath

Hi all,

I wanted to buy the Darbee darblet DVP5000S from long time but couldn't find it in India (at least for an appropriate price).

Today I was looking for it's avialability in Duabi since one of my colleague traveling there and found the price is ~18K INR.

I checked in Amazon.com and found darbee no ships to India, unit price + shipping and handling comes ~17k, but the interesting thing I noticed is, there is no duty fee collected by amazon only for this product.

If I check for anything other than darbee for, duty fee is calculated. Is it because of the shipping time ? because for darbee, shipping time is Oct. 20-Nov. 8. where as for other products (monoprice speaker cable 100m), amazon standard shipping will deliver product in 15days.

I need your suggestion on this as I can save a few bucks by ordering from amazon.com, if not, I will ask my friend to bring it from Dubai.

Also, I noticed there is no change in shipping charges if I change the quantity (no duty fee as well, adding attachment of screenshot), so if anyone interested in ordering in bulk, we can order together. I am located in Bangalore, please let me know.

To Admin: I am not sure if I am posting this in correct thread, please feel free to move it to correct forum.

Thanks

Attachments

• darbee_checkout_page.jpg
    darbee_checkout_page.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Be careful with this model. I got it thru a frnd frm US for 170$ & found it to b faulty. It wasn't outputting any video. When i contacted darbee they suggested some different solutions which they never mentioned in the prod description. Also read reviews before buying, its hdmi is sensitive on some av rcvrs.

Hi pkhammu2005,

Thanks for your reply, sure then I will try to get it from Dubai, so even if it doesn't work, I can return it (another colleague of mine is travelling this month).

Reviews seems to be good for this product, not many failed reports. Anyway, I will check more reviews on Amazon and get and idea of failure rate.

Thank you

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back