Denon AVR repair in kolkata

Hello,

I need contact for denon ave repair in kolkata.

My avr video out is mot working, guessing lightning burnt it.

Where to repair it in kolkata.

I remember a gentleman around college square umesh chandra college was good mechanic. Can someone share is contact details or suggest some other trust worthy person

Thanks,

Mr. Ashok Mondal was called, he asked me to visit the service centre for hdmi related issue.

Went to Mr. Tanna, he is authorised service person for yamaha and denon. Given the avr to him.

Thanks once again for helping me out.

Anurag

Mr. Ashok Mondal was called, he asked me to visit the service centre for hdmi related issue.

Went to Mr. Tanna, he is authorised service person for yamaha and denon. Given the avr to him.

Thanks once again for helping me out.

Anurag
Hi, how was your experience with Mr Tanna.
My AVR is not working. After 2-3 second of green light it's automatically turned into red and keep on blinking. I have removed all the speaker cable still it's happening. I'm really worried on this.

Hi, how was your experience with Mr Tanna.
My AVR is not working. After 2-3 second of green light it's automatically turned into red and keep on blinking. I have removed all the speaker cable still it's happening. I'm really worried on this.
Sorry didn't see this earlier. If you have denon or Yamaha, you can go to Tanna da, he runs authorised service centre for these 2 brands.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back