Denon x3600h amp assignment

avtar2008

Hi,

I am currently having following products in my chain:
  • Denon x3600h avr
  • Norge 1000 gold PowerAmp
  • Taga TAV 806 5.0 speakers
  • 5.1.4 Atmos speaker config
I have ordered RBH sv6500 towers and sv661c center channel speakers(in shipment right now). So, I was thinking about bi-amping the new towers by connecting the 2 extra channels from pre-outs(via norge 1000 amp) to new tower, but I was unable to find any config in denon menu where it supports 5.1.4 with FL bi-amp.

So, does anyone saw any config for bi-amping in 5.1.4 config? or, is norge concerto 1000 is enough for sv6500 and I dont think about bi-amp?

Note: towers have 4 Ohm impedence and center have 6 Ohm and Norge Deliver 125wpc in 4 Ohms.

Hi,

I am currently having following products in my chain:
  • Denon x3600h avr
  • Norge 1000 gold PowerAmp
  • Taga TAV 806 5.0 speakers
  • 5.1.4 Atmos speaker config
I have ordered RBH sv6500 towers and sv661c center channel speakers(in shipment right now). So, I was thinking about bi-amping the new towers by connecting the 2 extra channels from pre-outs(via norge 1000 amp) to new tower, but I was unable to find any config in denon menu where it supports 5.1.4 with FL bi-amp.

So, does anyone saw any config for bi-amping in 5.1.4 config? or, is norge concerto 1000 is enough for sv6500 and I dont think about bi-amp?

Note: towers have 4 Ohm impedence and center have 6 Ohm and Norge Deliver 125wpc in 4 Ohms.
In a 5.1.4 config you won’t be able to bi-amp. The avr amplifier is for only 9 channels. As far as i know Only for 5 channel lay out you can Bi-amp.

In a 5.1.4 config you won’t be able to bi-amp. The avr amplifier is for only 9 channels. As far as i know Only for 5 channel lay out you can Bi-amp.
but i am adding 2 extra channel amp via preout. shouldn't that be used for bi-amping. Anyways, any idea if I am run sv 6500 towers on norge 1000 alone?

but i am adding 2 extra channel amp via preout. shouldn't that be used for bi-amping. Anyways, any idea if I am run sv 6500 towers on norge 1000 alone?
What is the specs for speaker and amp?. The avr supports Bi-amp only for limited layouts. In the amp assign mode you can find the modes it will support

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back