Display white and goes blank

Love4sound

Dear Fm’s

I have the same issue on my 43 inch Sony tv. I don’t know Hindi but from the video I understand that the tcon board is the problem. Checked with Sony service Center and they are quoting 15k for Tcon board replacement.The service engineer who visited said he will do it offline for 8k. I highly suspect a Tcon board will cost that much. Kindly advise and share any good contact in Chennai who can help

Am sure, you would have done your bit searching... Still!
Remember seeing youtube video about a Ritchie street shop repairing LED tvs. Came up with this on a quick search. will try to find the other video when I get time.

This chennai based website sells tcon boards for different sony tv models at Rs 3500 - may be you can check with them?

Am sure, you would have done your bit searching... Still!
Remember seeing youtube video about a Ritchie street shop repairing LED tvs. Came up with this on a quick search. will try to find the other video when I get time.

This chennai based website sells tcon boards for different sony tv models at Rs 3500 - may be you can check with them?
Thanks for sharing the link. My tv model is listed. Sony 950c.

Is the issue cleared? If cleared, How did you clear it? because I have same issue on W950c!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back