Diwali Offers and rates

Exact details were not discussed but the owner himself explained this way and said i will have to pay 68333(down payment)+119583(7 emis) for base amount of 205000. 6000 cash will be credited. If you are correct then the owner himself doesn't know how the scheme works and giving the wrong pricing.

Anyone is getting good prices for LG 65" C8 in Mumbai? I got 2.3L from Croma (including card cashback), I've asked for 2L and he's going to get back to me by Saturday.

My TV is installed even though payment is yet to be made. Will give a quick review later on as internet is down and can't check 4k. Tata Sky looks good on SD and HD. I was worried that brightness would be an issue but its not. Coming from plasma its much brighter.

Bit off topic: From where do you download 4K HDR movie clips? Hopefully I am going to demo few more TV's this week, planning to carry good source material with me.

Anyone is getting good prices for LG 65" C8 in Mumbai? I got 2.3L from Croma (including card cashback), I've asked for 2L and he's going to get back to me by Saturday.

was quoted 2.15 at vijay sales prabhadevi (before credit card CB)

Bit off topic: From where do you download 4K HDR movie clips? Hopefully I am going to demo few more TV's this week, planning to carry good source material with me.

Try https://4kmedia.org/

Netflix automatically shows Dolby Vision for shows like Daredevil and pitcure mode switches too. I didn't think i would be this amazed but really you have to see it to believe it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13VgixRI07x7hcrAPf4ffBsNukniap1RN

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VIa-7qc73iWUgvToDLCvwYOH1sLHPpIw

https://drive.google.com/open?id=164tGydb4coA0TENRJuGZ0Zik6WKTA2Pi

I needed a tv real quick for my grandparents place that is 55 inch. Mostly for local cable tv and occasional visits of mine with an Xbox One X.

I was looking at all the tv’s around 1 lakh and ended up going for the Samsung Q6F 55. It is on some offer with an additional tv for about 1.43L, I pushed hard without that extra tv and it came out to 1.08L.

I don’t think that’s a bad price, competing tv’s in other brands are at least 30k more I believe. I got it from Bajaj Electronics.

I needed a tv real quick for my grandparents place that is 55 inch. Mostly for local cable tv and occasional visits of mine with an Xbox One X.

I was looking at all the tv’s around 1 lakh and ended up going for the Samsung Q6F 55. It is on some offer with an additional tv for about 1.43L, I pushed hard without that extra tv and it came out to 1.08L.

I don’t think that’s a bad price, competing tv’s in other brands are at least 30k more I believe. I got it from Bajaj Electronics.

Thats a very good price for a good TV

Getting 1.2l for Sony 55x9000f at reliance digital store with freebies and 6k cc on hdfc card.
And also want to get additional comprehensive warranty by reliance which is 20k . This makes the total price to1.4l.
Now I'm negotiating to ~1.3L for 2 year sony+2 year reliance warranty.
I'm really pushing hard for 1.3l, the salesman said they need to send email and get the price for such amount. And also they said that 1.2l is already lowest price they can give, cant reduce 10k from the total amount.
Im planning to relaxing to ~1.35L.
Any suggestion much appreciated :)

Their is news that LG is going to assemble all TV's within India which will make the cost to reduce atleast 20 %.in just 2 months.i an crossing my fingers.

1.35L for Sony 55x9000f is very good price considering additional 2 yrs warranty. I purchased Sony 55x9000e for 1.25L with additional 2 Yrs warranty in February 2018. It took me lots of efferts to pull down to 1.25L, still it was outgoing model and without Dolby Vision and new 9000f was on horizon. I was offered more 2 Years warranty at the cost of 12K more.

anyone with experience of buying in the Diwali period in past years - what is the best day to buy tv's etc? on which day do the dealers offer the best deals? Dhanteras? Diwali day itself? or some other? LG's offer period is running till 15th Nov this year iirc so would it be a good idea to wait till then?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back