DVD-Audio,SVCD playable DVD player

arumugam49

I want a DVD player capable of playing DVD-Audio & SVCD.Can anyone tell me whether this type of DVD player is available in India? If so pl tell me make,model, price & available place.:mad:

Most Blu-ray players will handle all of those foramts. If you have the budget go for OPPO BDP-95. Otherwise BDP from Sony or Panasonic.

PS - Give Oppo a call/email and ask specifically if they support VCD/SVCD formats. I had an older model that did support these models but it was not listed on their website and I'm assuming its the same with OPPO BDP-95 too since it supports SACD.

I want a DVD player capable of playing DVD-Audio & SVCD.Can anyone tell me whether this type of DVD player is available in India? If so pl tell me make,model, price & available place.:mad:

Pioneer LX-55 can play all the mentioned discs and comes with 2 HDMI ports - one exclusively for high res audio and the other for both audio and video. Is selling for around 14K in Chennai.

Regds

Want to sell DV 610 - considered as ULTIMATE pio DVD by many.. and it has HDMI Too for Rs 6000 Shipped.
It can play DVD A , SACD, SVCD etc...and has decent cd playback

Thank for the immense response given by all in this matter. I will contact Mr.R.Vinoth of B'glore & things done. Thank u all for ur guidance:clapping:.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back