Electronic Equipment Safety

abhisheak

Hi Guys,

I have recently shifted from Delhi to UP.
I am facing issue of very regular power cuts during the day (around 4-5 times/day) and voltage fluctuation time to time (light and fan go dim and turn on off very fast).
Due to this.
Recently LG oled has kind of stopped working due to this.
Can you guys reccomend what equipments (like stabilizer, ups etc) which I need to buy to safeguard electric equipments?
Equipments: 2 oled tv's & HT & PS5 & Sub

Hi Abhishek, how I try to safeguard my oled+HT +Pc. I have two rooms which share the wall where once side I have my pc and other equipment for my work. The other side of the wall is my living room which has the lg oled and HT. I've bought an online ups from microtek (1kva with in built battery) and re wired both the sides of the sockets to go through that ups. So it stays on all the time, giving my pc/ht/lg oled clean and regulated power.

Hi Guys,

I have recently shifted from Delhi to UP.
I am facing issue of very regular power cuts during the day (around 4-5 times/day) and voltage fluctuation time to time (light and fan go dim and turn on off very fast).
Due to this.
Recently LG oled has kind of stopped working due to this.
Can you guys reccomend what equipments (like stabilizer, ups etc) which I need to buy to safeguard electric equipments?
Equipments: 2 oled tv's & HT & PS5 & Sub
Because of their excellent response time, super fast correction speed and silent operation there is no better option than static stabilizer to protect the av setup. Many on the forum are using it and are extremely happy with it's performance.

Because of their excellent response time, super fast correction speed and silent operation there is no better option than static stabilizer to protect the av setup. Many on the forum are using it and are extremely happy with it's performance.
Do you know a good company who does static stablizer for mainlines?

Back