EPSON TW6000/3010 3D projector demo at Cochin

srenjith

Hi All,

Visited METRO systems at Cochin for a live demo of Epson TW6000 projector. Amazing one.Their demo room is also exceptional.Powered by Klipsch reference series speaker systems.
Price quoted was 1.04lacs. Didn't negotiate.Any one interested for a demo can fix appointment with Mr.Manoj(9846598467). Can refer my name.

RENJITH,
Trivandrum.

Hi All,

Visited METRO systems at Cochin for a live demo of Epson TW6000 projector. Amazing one.Their demo room is also exceptional.Powered by Klipsch reference series speaker systems.
Price quoted was 1.04lacs. Didn't negotiate.Any one interested for a demo can fix appointment with Mr.Manoj(9846598467). Can refer my name.

RENJITH,
Trivandrum.

1.04 lacs with or without 3D glasses? Best price I got was 1.05Lacs with 2 pairs of 3D Glasses... 95k without glasses...

Without glasses. They told this is the MRP. Now have to show your thread reg pricing.
In a dilemma whether to go with this or Optoma HD33. Buying this means peace of mind, but more of a opinion that HD33 is better for 3D reg lag factor.:confused:

Hmm HD33 vs 3010 is a bit of a tough decision but I think based of the reviews & ur particular needs it can be decided as below

1)Lighting conditions:- If you dont have a dedicated darkened HT room & plan to use the projector in a normal room then Epson is the clear winner...

2) 2D vs 3D:- If you watch a lot of 3D content then HD33 might be a better choice even though epson is brighter in 3D mode... If you are mainly gonna use for 2D then epson wins on that front...

3) Price :- If you buy both with warranty I believe the best price for epson is 95K where as HD33 is around 1.25-1.35 lacs... Without bill I would not recommend unless someone is gonna carry it for you from the US & avoid customs... On this front again Epson is the clear winner...

Also while negotiating make sure you buy with 2 3D glasses in the range of 1.04-1.07Lacs coz they normally charge 13k for 2x3D Glasses... If they are not willing to negotiate then Varay Image(Mumbai) is ready to ship this projector+2x3D glasses for 1.05Lacs plus around 1k shipping charge to you...

Hey guys, how much does Optoma HD66 and Acer H5360 projectors cost if i wanna buy it here in india??

Viewsonic 6531w WXGA 720p projector with B&W is around 42-45k from Varay Image Mumbai... Optoma HD67 was quoted at 60-65k in Mumbai by multiple dealers with B&W... Dont know about acer H5360...

Acer H5360 is less than 34k From amazon.com shipped & Benq W700 is less than 38K from Amazon.de... HD66 went on sale for $439 on amazon.com around new year during which time Fusebulb got his for 30k... But the prob is for the past 2 months the price of the HD66 has been $579 on amazon & not budging... I good option for a cheap 720p projector is the Optoma Pro350W... The Factory refurbished version is currently on sale for $369 on buydig.com ... Using the shipping calculator from borderlinx the total came to less than 27k... This projector got a pretty decent review from projector central... But in my own opinion seeing as the diff in price is just about 7k for a brand new Acer H5360 that would be a better option... Or else you can w8 for another 720p projector to go on sale like the HD66 on amazon.com...

Hey guys, how much does Optoma HD66 and Acer H5360 projectors cost if i wanna buy it here in india??

Both of these projectors are 3d ready, those do not work ootb with 3d Bluray/media player. You need to either use HTPC or a 3D box like Optoma 3DXL. Remember to factor that in your cost.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back