Fabric for Acoustic Panel

abhisheak

Hi,

Guys can you please suggest what fabric should be chosen to wrap the acoustic panels. I am trying to do it DIY, but not sure which type & quality of fabric to choose.

Any fabric which is thin enough if you blow air at one side and you can feel the air at the other side. Super stretched spandex can also be used.

Hi,

Guys can you please suggest what fabric should be chosen to wrap the acoustic panels. I am trying to do it DIY, but not sure which type & quality of fabric to choose.
Please read online about Rockwool etc and then take a jump into panels. Its a matter of some dispute on safety but do take an informed decision.

Please read online about Rockwool etc and then take a jump into panels. Its a matter of some dispute on safety but do take an informed decision.
I have already bought the Rockwool.
If it's hazardous, what material is safe to use in place of Rockwool?

I have already bought the Rockwool.
If it's hazardous, what material is safe to use in place of Rockwool?
I just use foam panels and then natural diffusers- book shelves with uneven books, a carpet on the floor for absorption, thick sofa cushions, etc. But again, people have different views on the topic so just thought of sharing with you.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back