FALD Tv price/quote thread

I am confident that 65x950G will be available till diwali. I am also confident that 75x90H will not be. Sony will keep 75in at x80H, x95G and x95H level only. TV techs are not that revolutionary as that of phone. TVs keep relying on FALD, 2.1, dmming zones, HDR and gaming, and those tech are at the available level for last 2-3 years anyway.
On reliance digital x950g 75 is out of stock. Have not enquired at other stores. Sony center does not sell x950g75 anymore as it is replaced. So actually sony has to offer x80h and x95h at 75 this festive season.

Is there any news about Sony launching 55/65 versions of X9500H? I called Sony store in Pune and they don't know if these versions will see light in India, atleast in 2020. That's a bummer considering a lot of people would have considered this over X9500G.
Even I feel the same.
If 950H not gonna launch then I have to reconsider my list.

I had been waiting for Toshiba and hisense qled to launch..but owing to the poor response from the company to email enquiries and many other unanswered concerns..Finally got the 55 inch 9500 G from reliance digital, Kerala for 1,02,663 with three years warranty..This thread had been very helpful to choose the same..tv is yet to be delivered..just reposting to help out on the price..3 year warranty is there on purchases made till 15th of this month..

I had been waiting for Toshiba and hisense qled to launch..but owing to the poor response from the company to email enquiries and many other unanswered concerns..Finally got the 55 inch 9500 G from reliance digital, Kerala for 1,02,663 with three years warranty..This thread had been very helpful to choose the same..tv is yet to be delivered..just reposting to help out on the price..3 year warranty is there on purchases made till 15th of this month..
Any idea if the 3 year warranty is for larger sizer or 95 series only?

No nothing will happen. I think you are getting confused with rooting the firmware.
Warranty would not be voided
Ok, I checked out some articles and minor issues like Bluetooth not working etc were discovered after installing 9500H firmware. If anyone on this forum manages to do this, please share your after thoughts.

Ok, I checked out some articles and minor issues like Bluetooth not working etc were discovered after installing 9500H firmware. If anyone on this forum manages to do this, please share your after thoughts.
Yes, I read them too.
And I also read that a factory reset fixed Bluetooth issues.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back