FALD Tv price/quote thread

Sony will eventually launch 950H sooner or later.Sony can charge more money for the latest models.May be because of covid the launch of newer models is delayed in India

Was waiting to buy x95g 65" since few weeks but was not able to due to its unavailability . So today contacted Sony centre and Reliance Digital in my area (Patna, Bihar). X9500G 65" is still out of stock everywhere ( whereas the 55" is available everywhere)... Interestingly, both of them said that the 65 inch and above version has been discontinued and will be replaced with the new 2020 x9500h very soon. Got a price hint of ~180K (selling price) in RD ( currently no stock available in their warehouse ) and Sony Centre guy told that they'll be bringing the x95H stocks very soon in the store in next few days then only they can disclose the price... Let's see.
X950h will be better than x950g. Good FALD control system minimal blooming increased colour gamut and it looks beautiful on that wide stand. May be with diwali offers you can get it within the range of 10k of the current pricing of x950g, if not for the same price. Worth the wait.

Sony Pakistan page just lists all the available models for that series, doesn't indicate launch or availability. If you click on buy, it redirects you to local stores and they don't have any in stock. Infact, I couldn't find any 2020 model in any of the online stores (except 55x950H for 104k INR) of Pakistan, they still have E and F series TVs listed which are 2-3 years old.

I also noticed that Sony TV prices in Pakistan are lower than that of India - example, 65x950G is 158k in India, whereas its 142k in Pakistan.
I think there offline retail may be strong and they may not be updating anything online. But atleast they have listed their products and may be available at later date, if not now. But here in India they do not enlist/launch them online and sony centre guys, to get the deal right away, say that other models may not launch in India.

X950h will be better than x950g. Good FALD control system minimal blooming increased colour gamut and it looks beautiful on that wide stand. May be with diwali offers you can get it within the range of 10k of the current pricing of x950g, if not for the same price. Worth the wait.
Hopefully, The X950H Series might have x-wide angle even in the 55 inch.

Was waiting to buy x95g 65" since few weeks but was not able to due to its unavailability . So today contacted Sony centre and Reliance Digital in my area (Patna, Bihar). X9500G 65" is still out of stock everywhere ( whereas the 55" is available everywhere)... Interestingly, both of them said that the 65 inch and above version has been discontinued and will be replaced with the new 2020 x9500h very soon. Got a price hint of ~180K (selling price) in RD ( currently no stock available in their warehouse ) and Sony Centre guy told that they'll be bringing the x95H stocks very soon in the store in next few days then only they can disclose the price... Let's see.
180k is damn high and may not worth that much money for midranger. We can get CX for some more extra. Sony is really loosing their market. But still they don't care. God only knows what sony india is thinking.

180k is damn high and may not worth that much money for midranger. We can get CX for some more extra. Sony is really loosing their market. But still they don't care. God only knows what sony india is thinking.
But that is the case every year sony and Samsung keep their flagship LED tv prices around LG OLED.In fact Q90 was more expensive than C9 last year.Q80 and X950G were similarly priced to C9 last year.

X950G Got price cut this year.I think last year it was around 1.75-1.8 range in Diwali.

For anyone eyeing Diwali sales.

I believe Sony and LG imports their panel and assemble in India. Since they have better supply chain than budget brands might have planned for Festive sale but could this mean lesser discount?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-120713254.jpg
    Screenshot_20200915-120713254.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 20
Samsung q80r 55inch at Croma at ₹1.1 lakhs. Isn't this a better tv than sonyx950g? Is this a better buy than x950g retailing in Croma at 1.11lakhs?
It says out of stock. Maybe its available at your pincode? Have read great reviews about Q80R but its mostly unavailable since a long time and when its available, it is at a very high price, > 1.7 lacs on Flipkart/Tata cliq.

Correct, Dolby Vision is good to have but not a must at least for budget Tv's which dont get bright enough.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back