Fans of Television Series

A lot of good content available on Apple TV. A few have already listed on this thread by other members.

Do watch "Bad Sisters". Typical British humour.

For Wildlife lovers do watch "Earth at Night in Colour.

Tokyo Trials on Netflix :

Every Japanese Prime Minister when on a visit to India calls on a family in Kolkata. It is the family of Radhabinod Pal, Indian Jurist, who was the lone dissenting judge in the Tokyo Trials.

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East (IMTFE), also known as the Tokyo Trial and the Tokyo War Crimes Tribunal, was a military trial convened on 29 April 1946 to tryleaders of the Empire of Japan for their crimes against peace, conventional war crimes, and crimes against humanity, leading up to and during the Second World War.[1] The IMTFE was modeled after the International Military Tribunal (IMT) at Nuremberg, Germany, which prosecuted the leaders of Nazi Germany for their war crimes, crimes against peace, and crimes against humanity. ( source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Military_Tribunal_for_the_Far_East )

The trials have been dramatised as a series Tokyo Trials on Netflix.

Please watch it if you wish to understand by the Japanese revere Justice Pal so much.

The Emperor of Japan conferred upon Pal the First Class of the Order of the Sacred Treasure. Pal is revered by Japanese nationalists and a monument dedicated to him stands on the grounds of the Yasukuni Shrine.[16] The monument was erected after Pal's death. ( source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhabinod_Pal ).

Irfan Khan played the role of Justice Pal.

Alex Rider S3 - boring
Will Trent S1 - police procedural - sherlock style reasoning but just a bit and not as clever. stand alone story episodes, not as sad/dark as the book - decent watch
Jack Reacher S2 Watchable but not as good as S1

I started watching Tv series some 10 years back. While I was browsing through here I saw someone mentioning 'Prison Break'. I haven't watched but its been on my watch list for several years. So three days ago I started watching it and guess what I am on Season 2 on the third day. Most of the first season kept me at the edge of my seat. It has been a fantastic watch for sure! Cheers guys!

I started watching Tv series some 10 years back. While I was browsing through here I saw someone mentioning 'Prison Break'. I haven't watched but its been on my watch list for several years. So three days ago I started watching it and guess what I am on Season 2 on the third day. Most of the first season kept me at the edge of my seat. It has been a fantastic watch for sure! Cheers guys!
Great series, I still remember the first time I watched it...gripping...unfortunately its downhill post season 1

Binged on two seasons of Hidden Assets. Crime/Drama/Financial thriller. Nice tight pace. No sentimental BS or personal life diversions of the lead characters except for the bare minimum required for the story. There are a few elements that defy reason but still engaging. Good watch

Hidden Assets: TV Series

The Gentlemen (2024) - Netflix

Created by: Guy Ritchie

1 season with 8 episodes

This is a stylish gangster drama. The show is filled with Guy Ritchie’s whacky characters and moments but they only delivered half of what I expected from the creator. The lack of a solid antagonist for the lead character made me lose interest in this. But somehow I ended up watching till the end because the drama somewhat created a teeny tiny bit of curiosity. The performances, the visuals and sound were good.

Should you watch it? - Watch this one only if you have watched Guy Ritchie’s films and absolutely loved them.

Rating: 6/10

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back