Finally a dealer offering reasonable prices

panditji

Came across the website after being told the prices of Chord DACs by fellow forum members..

https://www.headphonezone.in/collections/chord-electronics-ltd

Finally we have someone selling high quality stuff at real prices and I wish all the very best to the firm.. I have been ranting at the distributors for the prices of hifi in India and Headphone zone shows how it's done... I wish them huge success and hope other distributors learn a thing or two from them....

Came across the website after being told the prices of Chord DACs by fellow forum members..

Finally we have someone selling high quality stuff at real prices and I wish all the very best to the firm.. I have been ranting at the distributors for the prices of hifi in India and Headphone zone shows how it's done... I wish them huge success and hope other distributors learn a thing or two from them....

Have you experienced their after sales response ?

To Metrum I had pointed out the same.

Need a credible after sales strategy to satisfy the customer.

Else doesn't take long for euphoria to fizz out.

Headphonezone has been doing this for few years now and have built a reputation in Headphone community here in India. I have personally found them to go out of there way to cater to customers and after sales support has been pretty good. The reasonable pricing is not limited to Chord products but in general to all the stuff being sold on their website, its either at par with US rates (after conversion), or slightly higher (due to GST).

Have you experienced their after sales response ?

To Metrum I had pointed out the same.

Need a credible after sales strategy to satisfy the customer.

Else doesn't take long for euphoria to fizz out.

Mahesh, I have not bought anything from them but if they are offering reasonable prices, I can safely assume they would be giving reasonable service.. Also none of the other distributors/dealers give ANY after sales service on ANY product even after charging 2x the US/UK prices.. These guys are offering some of the products (atleast Chord DACs) at equal to or less than UK rates... If they are not over charging their customers, I am sure they must be giving excellent after sales service...

headphonezone.in has very good during sales and after sales support. the best thing which has happened to india in headphones !

Maybe I am the exception then...

The exceptions are inseparable from the norm aren't they ?

:))

:)

Got Saga and Gungnir MB from here

ciao
gr

Maybe I am the exception then...

The exceptions are inseparable from the norm aren't they ?

:))
oh.. have not heard too many. you should write to them of any concern. I believe the founder is Raghav Somani and he is supposed to be consumer friendly and a headphone aficionado himself.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back