Finally a Dedicated Media Room

Actually I purchased all items as a package. So gst is included on total price. If you purchase single item separately then price varies. Price may not help you. Total items I got for 300000.
Looking forward for pics after the installation. I am also setting up a Home Theatre room and civil work is on right now. Hopefully, this thread would be a great help in designing the room and setting up the equipment. This is the link of my post on this forum. https://www.hifivision.com/threads/slow-build-5-1-2-₹-1l-11-x-16-5-living-room.80414/post-899029

Not sure what will it do. Two inch will only help High frequencies but they would reflected by the POP. Unless you use acoustic ceiling tiles and then use sound absorbent materials, it will be a wasted effort.
What are acoustic ceiling tiles? Any brands with positive reviews?

I used anutone ceiling tiles. They did a neat job and it looks nice but acoustically I am not sure as I was not that savvy at that time.

They do the job, but wont say they are very great.
If you don't move or update your setup frequently you can directly the connect the wires to AVR and speakers, that will keep in tact for long.
Banana plugs wont help in sound quality anyways. But they are convenient and looks good , at the same time its bound to be disturbed .

You may go through this forum,

If you need any HT dealer in Bangalore who can source banana plugs, PM me . I will share the details.

Hello Guys, Few items arrived.
X2600h, Svs pb 1000, Kef q50A, Kef q650c, Polk rc60i atmos. Kefq350 pair will arrive in few days. Will update pic in next comment.
Hi, can polk rc60i be installed in false gypsum board celing? Whats the weight of one speaker? Will the gypsum board support the weight?

Back