Finally a Dedicated Media Room

Another update from the great USK home theater here in Hyderabad, now they are saying not even Q150 is available, this is the problem. Now this can’t be covid situation, they promised they will give this, now not even this. Day after day I am experiencing trouble from them.
Ok then ask for a refund. But why did u make full payment before getting the product? Even I have finalised xtz 12.17 but my regular dealer clearly told me no stocks till end of month and I am waiting.

I had faced a similar issue with Focal for a color I booked for no fault of the dealer. The distributor asked for full payment to ship the item which apparently is normal practise, post full payment they said stock is not available for the color i asked. Thankfully they had my 2nd choice in stock and the dealer pressed them to get that shipped across.

I had faced a similar issue with Focal for a color I booked for no fault of the dealer. The distributor asked for full payment to ship the item which apparently is normal practise, post full payment they said stock is not available for the color i asked. Thankfully they had my 2nd choice in stock and the dealer pressed them to get that shipped across.
Ok but my case the dealer has never demanded payment in advance. I always pay after I get the product. And even if they ask full payment before shipment they need to deliver on promised date and max can delay by a week.

Thats really nice, i have not faced any delays till date as the dealer is very upfront and frank on the delivery timelines. For Focal I had paid only a booking advance till the distributor confirmed to the dealer he has stock to ship and then did a U-turn.

Ok then ask for a refund. But why did u make full payment before getting the product? Even I have finalised xtz 12.17 but my regular dealer clearly told me no stocks till end of month and I am waiting.
Ok, actually I paid a month ago, they said they will bring once the payment is done. But I never expected this from them.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back