Finally a Dedicated Media Room

Hello Guys, is there a way to keep AVR cool, I have Split AC in room, but is that enough to keep the AVR cool or do I need to take cooling fans to keep on top of AVR, if so please suggest few cooling fans.
I am using laptop cooler on top of my denon x1500h, it cools great, fan is silent, i was skeptical about using laptop cooler but it works great and cost only 650rs.

Flipkart SmartBuy FKCPK17 2 Fan Cooling Pad

You may want to get a BD drive and rip the discs to harddrive. A shield or any other box can drive your movies from the hard drive. Think if this approach works for you rather than a BD player.
I am already using PC with Blu ray drive and ripped few 4k blu rays also, but the problem is you cant get dolby vision playback from that ripped movie. That is the reason thinking of players.

[...]or is anyone using 4k blu ray players in there setups if so what you are using, please let me know guys.

I have a Sony UBP-X800M2 on the way to me. Cheapest 4K player that I could find which has the "Source Direct" feature (that was important for me). Unfortunately, not officially available here. I was fortunate to have someone bring it down for me from the US.

I have a Sony UBP-X800M2 on the way to me. Cheapest 4K player that I could find which has the "Source Direct" feature (that was important for me). Unfortunately, not officially available here. I was fortunate to have someone bring it down for me from the US.
oh nice, where did you found, how much it is ?

Could you please tell me why it is important for you? I am also thinking of getting one from the states.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back