Finally a Dedicated Media Room

Are there any On-Ceiling speakers for atmos, rather than in-ceiling? Compact and non intrusive, if possible.
polk owm3 can be installed on ceiling without any hole using 3m command strip. I dont remember FM name, but someone is already using them. I have also bought command strips for same purpose, but unable to route the wire till ceiling.

polk owm3 can be installed on ceiling without any hole using 3m command strip. I dont remember FM name, but someone is already using them. I have also bought command strips for same purpose, but unable to route the wire till ceiling.
Hey., can you mention any link to source 3M command strip

If you are planning the keep ur AVR/ Receiver inside the entertainment cabinet which closed backside,then Banana plug is must for better access.
Its ur call.

It will be on top of my unit for ventilation cause Denon recommended I have 5” space at the top and 2” space on either side. But I don’t have that much space so I’ll keep it on the top until I get a new unit.

Problem is I have cats. Will the bare wires come loose easily?

Hello guys, I am DISSAPPOINTED with USK Home Theaters Hyderabad. Except Kef Q350 i received everything. They said it will take this month end to deliver, now again they are saying another month. What to do now ? They are saying meanwhile they will install Q150 pair for now, then once Q350 is received then they will take back Q150. Shall i accept this or not ? As of now all my excitement has gone in vain. Paid the FULL AMOUNT, but they will give Q150 for temporary it seems. Does it makes sense? I made my mind to complete before OCT 2.

Hello guys, I am DISSAPPOINTED with USK Home Theaters Hyderabad. Except Kef Q350 i received everything. They said it will take this month end to deliver, now again they are saying another month. What to do now ? They are saying meanwhile they will install Q150 pair for now, then once Q350 is received then they will take back Q150. Shall i accept this or not ? As of now all my excitement has gone in vain. Paid the FULL AMOUNT, but they will give Q150 for temporary it seems. Does it makes sense? I made my mind to complete before OCT 2.
Well atleast they are providing a speaker for you to use. Give them a break considering the covid situation.

Well atleast they are providing a speaker for you to use. Give them a break considering the covid situation.
Ya fine. But they are not able stand on there promise, that’s what worries me. Before payment itself I asked them the duration. Still they broke their promise. I thought I would listen to all new speakers, now have to listen to old speakers in new media room. ☹️

Ya fine. But they are not able stand on there promise, that’s what worries me. Before payment itself I asked them the duration. Still they broke their promise. I thought I would listen to all new speakers, now have to listen to old speakers in new media room. ☹
Well i ordered Ac infinity dual usb fans in sep1st on amazon. I am still waiting and the delivery date was 11-18th. When I checked with the seller they said that product is stuck with customs and pending clearance. They also said that they made another order just in case and will deliver it by next month if this doesn’t get cleared. Same happed 2 months back when I purchased Mitsubishi Ac. They took full money promising same day delivery and installation and later said that stocks are stuck in customs and pending clearance. After 15 days they provided refund. This covid has hit every business very hard.

Well i ordered Ac infinity dual usb fans in sep1st on amazon. I am still waiting and the delivery date was 11-18th. When I checked with the seller they said that product is stuck with customs and pending clearance. They also said that they made another order just in case and will deliver it by next month if this doesn’t get cleared. Same happed 2 months back when I purchased Mitsubishi Ac. They took full money promising same day delivery and installation and later said that stocks are stuck in customs and pending clearance. After 15 days they provided refund. This covid has hit every business very hard.
Wow! S5 or S7?
Some days back even I was planning, but didn’t book expecting that there will be delay.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back