Finally a EMT 950

Hi Shafic, there’s nothing like the “best” turntable system:)Any system that touches you emotionally is the best for that individual
This summarizes everything...congrats Prem...hope someday i get a chance to listen to this beauty

Congrats Prem sir. I am a dodo when it comes to TT.
But I can deduce from the replies above that you have sourced one of the best in the pedigree.
Hope it gives you EARS :) of enjoyment

Kannan, IME, I have realised synergy between components is way more critical. A well matched 3 lakh system might involve you way more emotionally than a 10 lakh system lacking in synergy. An expensive component does not guarantee good sound. In fact as you go up the chain, matching components becomes increasingly difficult

An expensive component does not guarantee good sound. In fact as you go up the chain, matching components becomes increasingly difficult
True words.
In audio it is always the sum of the whole.

Congrats Prem..

I am regularly visiting Rajiv's / Rajagopal place ( ofcourse Santhosh too) and heard plenty of time in TT and i know that is best way to hear the stereo....

Thanks i don't have patience for this and let me concentrate on the Speaker projects and use the convenience of the streamers... However if i want to refresh myself with pure TT bliss both Rajiv/Rajagopal are welcoming me anytime.. Thatz it.

Congrats Prem. I have heard Anil's 950 and was impressed by it's overall performance. I do own a few 938s . They are awesome turntables. The 950 is on my wishlist . Eagerly waiting to know it's performance compared to 938s.

Hi Shafic, there’s nothing like the “best” turntable system:)Any system that touches you emotionally is the best for that individual

Prem,
You are 100% right. Music is, what touches your heart. Nevertheless there is no doubt that you have put in great efforts bring out the best in your system.
I have listened to some great Turntable music in my teenage days. Your system reminds me of that.
Regards.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back