Source: LG 4K TV (Optical), Intel NUC (USB), Google Chromecast Audio (Optical), AudioLab 6000CDT (Coaxial)
DAC: Denafrips Ares II
Integrated Amp: Naim Nait 5si
Speaker: Wharfedale Diamond 225
What is lacking in current setup ?
- Lack energy and lively ness - for example song "chahe koi mujhe junglee kahe" does not sound that energetic.
- I also feel bass in not so good in wharfedale, it's not fast and accurate, it can't keep up in songs like "Dil se re".
- Above is two major point, rest are minor like instrumentation separation, soundstage, vocal, this thing will improve with better speaker.
What I am looking for in new speaker ?
- I like warm sound, don't like sparkles in high frequency.
- IEM RHA MA750 vs Shure SE215, I like Shure SE215, RHA MA750 causes fatigue to my ear.
- Since I don't have listen to other bookshelf or floorstander speakers, I have given comparison for IEM
- Better Vocal, Soundstage, instrumentation separation
- Musical not analytical : I don't understand music, I feel it.
- Naim Nait 5si should be able to drive with ease, don't want to upgrade electronics.
- Since placement will be near to wall (1 feet distance from back wall), near wall placement friendly.
What is budget for new speaker ? : 1.5 Lacs.
- 99% bollywood
- Old songs from lata, asha, RD Burman, Kishore, etc.
- 90's music
- New Bollywood
- It's living room, please check images for dimension and layout.
- Since speakers are going to be placed near to main entrance door, I want floorstander to have safety of not falling.
- Currently room has regular furniture that typical Indian living room has.
- Current TV unit will be removed and will buy new equipment rack.
- My concern with floorstander is bass boom.
- On various forums and online article they mentioned room size as small, medium and large.
- It would be great, if someone can tell me in what is category of listening room small, medium and large ?