FRAGRANCE/PERFUME LOVERS LOUNGE!/perfume addiction!

Not sure if someone mentioned it already, perfumesteal make great ripoff of all major perfumes. I'm using about 20+ of theirs that smell almost 90% of the originals
Yes, and some of them you cannot just differentiate between the original and the ripoff. The price is less than 1/4th of the original. My only concern what kind of chemical they use to get the exact smell and how safe it is on the skin.

Not sure if someone mentioned it already, perfumesteal make great ripoff of all major perfumes. I'm using about 20+ of theirs that smell almost 90% of the originals
For music lovers are called "Audiophiles" and perfume lovers are called "CognoScenti". Both set of customers swear they can hear and smell the difference.

Yes, and some of them you cannot just differentiate between the original and the ripoff. The price is less than 1/4th of the original. My only concern what kind of chemical they use to get the exact smell and how safe it is on the skin.
How is their longevity?
I just used to love my versace pour homme and dior sauvage but since I've finished them up, I have been on the lookout for a good clone that's not synthetic smelling, is similar and lasts as long. Have tried homeessence and house of em5. Will try perfumesteal now. It is actually fun trying out these clones.

Last edited:
How is their longevity?
I just used to love my versace pour homme and dior sauvage but since I've finished them up, I have been on the lookout for a good clone that's not synthetic smelling, is similar and lasts as long. Have tried homeessence and house of em5. Will try perfumesteal now. It is actually fun trying out these clones.
I bought Givenchy blu in oil form and Aqua di Gio by Armani as spray. I have used both of these in original format. I could never find the difference as both were as good as original smell. The oil based one lasts longer than the spray. Definitely give it a try.

How is their longevity?
Dior sausvage is almost perfect. Even audiophiles can't make out the difference. Just that the oil form lasts half as the original but then again costs less than 1/4th, why do I care? As of skin, haven't had any reaction since 4 years. Best thing is u can try loads of them without breaking the bank.

Dior sausvage is almost perfect. Even audiophiles can't make out the difference. Just that the oil form lasts half as the original but then again costs less than 1/4th, why do I care? As of skin, haven't had any reaction since 4 years. Best thing is u can try loads of them without breaking the bank.

Have ordered 3. Let's see how they are. If they are 80% close I'll be satisfied given they last Atleast 8 hours.
Some fragrances from houseofem5 are great bang for buck like versace pour homme clone, cafe rose Tom Ford clone. If anyone is interested they can subscribe for their tester pack where they deliver few testers every month for a year. I like to try new fragrances so I like it.

Thanks for introducing me to this site.
Their smell is like spot on. 90% similar to original and very less synthetic feel as compared to other clones. The longevity is good enough (versace pour homme clone lasted for more than 12 hours!) but they fall behind in projection as compared to original ones but I don't mind that. Will try out the oil ones now.

Thanks for introducing me to this site.
Their smell is like spot on. 90% similar to original and very less synthetic feel as compared to other clones. The longevity is good enough (versace pour homme clone lasted for more than 12 hours!) but they fall behind in projection as compared to original ones but I don't mind that. Will try out the oil ones now.
Value for money

Chaps-Ralph Lauren
Cacharel-Pour Homme
Stetson After Shave
Pinaud Clubman-Bayrum
Pinaud Clubman-Vanilla
Old Spice (Yes Old Spice)
Tabac
Roman Brio
Nivea After Shave

While on that topic, anyone into wet shaving. Starting another thread on this topic
Wow, this post of from my old avatar. I forgot the email address it was linked to. Fourteen years later my taste in fragrances haven't changed.

Still use Chaps, Clubman Bay Rum and Pinaud, Old Spice, Tabac. Only added 4711 Eau de Cologne and started making my own after shaves. Going to add Aqua Vela, Speick and Proraso shortly. Doesn't get any more old school than this.

Wow, this post of from my old avatar. I forgot the email address it was linked to. Fourteen years later my taste in fragrances haven't changed.

Still use Chaps, Clubman Bay Rum and Pinaud, Old Spice, Tabac. Only added 4711 Eau de Cologne and started making my own after shaves. Going to add Aqua Vela, Speick and Proraso shortly. Doesn't get any more old school than this.
Sir, are the after shave as well as the Eau de cologne of the Old Spice same as it was under SHULTON? Any differences between foreign made and Indian made? Which one is unique among which you mentioned above? Thanks.

I am not a big perfume person and happy with whichever perfume I get my hands on and they generally last for ever. However, this year on my trip to the US, my wife wanted some perfumes, so I did my research on what different perfumes I can get for her.

So built a list of top fragrances for the year

1. Chanel No. 5
2. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb
3. Le Labo Another 13
4. Gucci Bloom
5. Maison Francis Krukdjian Baccarat Rouge 540
6. Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum
7. Maison Margiela By the Fireplace
8. Maurice Roucel Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
9. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
10. Byredo Mojave Ghost
11. Armani Beauty Sí
12. YSL Black Opium
13. Le Labo Santal 33
14. Dior Miss Dior
15. Burberry Her Eau de Parfum
16. Ex Nihilo Fleur Narcotique
17. Diptyque Do Son
18. D.S. & Durga Amber Teutonic
19. Marc Jacobs Daisy
20. Ellis Brooklyn Myth

Then started hunting them around in Blr Duty Free; Dubai Duty Free; US Perfume shops from both a cost perspective as well as from a fragrance perspective. Ideal fragrance slightly floral but not intense. Dior Miss Dior was a no no.

After many visits, tried 1, 2, 4, 9,11,14,15,19. Finally settled on Gucci Bloom and Kenzo Flower.

A lot of effort and ended up in just these :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back