full hD 32 inch LCD in range of 20000 - 30000

exec

Hello,

Can anyone recommend me Full HD 32 inch LCD TV in range of 20000 to 30000. we had been to vijaysales and the guy told us Onida LCO32FDG is the best buy for Rs 24000, But searching the net i did not get much review on Onida and many people complain its service. Samsung and Sony seems expensive. is LG a good brand. Kindly guide me.

and is vijay sales right place to get LCD or should i try local dealers. i stay in Mumbai.

Any help will be appreciated.

full HD for a 32inches.........why??? someone has misinformed you, for 32inches you do not need full HD. Full HD 1080p can only be enjoyed on TV sets above 46inches, anything less you will not be able to tell the difference. IF the salesman is trying to say full HD 32inches will produces better pictures, he has no idea what he is talking!!!
Better get a good Samsung/Sony HD ready 32inches tv.

full HD for a 32inches.........why??? someone has misinformed you, for 32inches you do not need full HD. Full HD 1080p can only be enjoyed on TV sets above 46inches, anything less you will not be able to tell the difference. IF the salesman is trying to say full HD 32inches will produces better pictures, he has no idea what he is talking!!!
Better get a good Samsung/Sony HD ready 32inches tv.

i have both 46 & 32" samsung led/lcd tv. i do enjoy 1080p bd rips on both :).

I am also looking for the same, experts please pour in your advice, also adding akai is giving some good offers on there 32 inch lcd and led in around 17-20k

i have both 46 & 32" samsung led/lcd tv. i do enjoy 1080p bd rips on both :).

You don't need 1080p in a 32" HDTV if you're watching from 3 meters. You'll see a difference at half that distance though.

I think all the lines on this chart need to be moved up a bit but, for what it's worth:

Chart: 1080P Does Matter - CarltonBale.com

Please have a look at the link for further clarification.

If you are a videophile with a properly setup viewing room, you should definitely be able to notice the resolution enhancement that 1080p brings. However, if you are an average consumer with a flat panel on the far wall of your family room, you are not likely to be close enough to notice any advantage. Check the chart above and use that to make your decision.

ISF states the the most important aspects of picture quality are (in order): 1) contrast ratio, 2) color saturation, 3) color accuracy, 4) resolution. Resolution is 4th on the list and plasma is generally superior to LCD in all of the other areas (but much more prone to reflections/glare.) So pick your display size, then measure your seating distance, and then use the charts above to figure out if you would benefit from the larger screen size.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back