Good news for vinyl Lovers

Just got Lagaan Jodha Akbar and they just look wonderful. Also came to know from a trusted source that Dil to pagal Hai, DDLJ and 1942 a love story will be out by 15th March. Release of Shraddhanjali is also on the cards. Have fun vinyl lovers till the party lasts.:yahoo:

OH WOOOWWIIEEEE ... I am literally jumping in excitement! I want all three!! :yahoo::clapping:

DTPH always was on LP but in limited edition - good they are mass marketing it now! :eek:hyeah:

Receiced LPs of Rang de Basanti, Lagaan and Jodha Akbar yesterday.
The quality of production is excellent and hope we can get more and more Lps in near future :)

I visited the Landmark store in Pune last weekend and was amazed to see the collection of LPs available there. There were loads and loads of Rock, Pop, Classical and Bollywood LPs available but the price was steep enough to keep me away from adopting vinyls.
A Jimi Hendrix collectible was costing 7k :sad: RDB was available for 699 bucks.

I visited the Landmark store in Pune last weekend and was amazed to see the collection of LPs available there. There were loads and loads of Rock, Pop, Classical and Bollywood LPs available but the price was steep enough to keep me away from adopting vinyls.
A Jimi Hendrix collectible was costing 7k :sad: RDB was available for 699 bucks.

thanks buddy. nows its time to utilize my landmark discount card :yahoo:

Landmark chennai guys didnt have a clue on the Indian Vinyls, they were asking are you sure its released! how sad :(

Odyssey at Express Avenue has a few Rock/ pop LPs. I got the Metallica (snake) album from them. It cost Rs. 2000/- (a set of 2 LPs).

I also visited Planet M, Anna Nagar twice & asked them if they have LPs. When I went there the 2nd time, the store manager sent me an email listing LPs that they can supply.

When I visited Landmark ( Hyderabad ) couple of days back, they had almost all the new Hindi releases Lagaan, RDB, Jodhaa Akbhar, Vande Mataram and Patiala House.

saw these hindi vinyls in delhi yesterday. the price was on MRP so need to thank the flipkart guys for giving discount to us.

Just got Lagaan Jodha Akbar and they just look wonderful. Also came to know from a trusted source that Dil to pagal Hai, DDLJ and 1942 a love story will be out by 15th March. Release of Shraddhanjali is also on the cards. Have fun vinyl lovers till the party lasts.:yahoo:

Any update for 1942 a love story ?:sad:

hi im mrunal rane
nice to c a vinyl lover
all the records released r very good
packing is fantastic & attractive.
recording quality is to good
i like to listen to vinyls daily
thks bye

when r the rest of three vinyl getting released
1942 a luv story, ddlj, dil to pagal hai.
not yet in market waiting so long from 15 march

which is the best amp & spk for phono
sansui 217/317 or piooner sa 1000 amp
any matching speakers

i have an old indian cosmic 100 with covox 6000 spk new
sounds good but any imported amp all my friends suggest for sansui 217
i have a technics sl 23 belt drive turntable marantz TT 1200, .
is shure m55e the best cartdridge for records
i more listen to pop & rock music of 80s 90s.
thks bye to all vinyl lovers

when r the rest of three vinyl getting released
1942 a luv story, ddlj, dil to pagal hai.
not yet in market waiting so long from 15 march

which is the best amp & spk for phono
sansui 217/317 or piooner sa 1000 amp
any matching speakers

i have an old indian cosmic 100 with covox 6000 spk new
sounds good but any imported amp all my friends suggest for sansui 217
i have a technics sl 23 belt drive turntable marantz TT 1200, .
is shure m55e the best cartdridge for records
i more listen to pop & rock music of 80s 90s.
thks bye to all vinyl lovers

BOTH the 217 and 317 have an excellent phono stage... the pioneer would have a nice phono stage as well... but if i were you i'd pick up the 217 or 317 without thinking twice! (and I did, btw!)

get the best out of ur Technics TT with SHURE M97xe, rather than the SHURE M55e which u mention.....
MRPs at around Rs 5000/- and is the best BANG FOR BUCK in the SHURE MM series.....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back