Gorgeous gadgets

764BA394-ED32-4B46-B0CE-CC1164F3F58F.jpegI am sure there’s going to be a lot of rare, premium ogle-worthy stuff on this thread. But I’d like to add what was common, affordable and yet, downright gorgeous/adorable personal media player which some of us owned, many desired, probably a few hated, but none could ignore.

Last edited:
View attachment 74562I am sure there’s going to be a lot of rare, premium ogle-worthy stuff on this thread. But I’d like to add what was common, affordable and yet, downright gorgeous/adorable personal media player which some of us owned, many desired, probably a few hated, but none could ignore.
The 1st time I came across this one, (2nd gen 10GB, FireWire) The owner was saying it could play only English songs!!!

Posting images from the world wide web does not add value to this thread me feels!

One must post Live Gear of gorgeous gear owned :) and maybe a short story on how you took home the Gorgeous!

666Jadis_Eurythmia.promo_.jpg

The Jadis Eurethmie.
For those who have followed Loonie tunes..there is a resemblance to Yosemite Sam :)

63a965cecaa069ac9e699cecc7254cbb.jpg

Posting images from the world wide web does not add value to this thread me feels!

One must post Live Gear of gorgeous gear owned :) and maybe a short story on how you took home the Gorgeous!
So so you like mine above? ;)

666Jadis_Eurythmia.promo_.jpg

The Jadis Eurethmie.
For those who have followed Loonie tunes..there is a resemblance to Yosemite Sam :)

63a965cecaa069ac9e699cecc7254cbb.jpg
Or "Speakerasur"??

Of course I do. Those Tubes I tell you, Hot !
I posted it on Flickr and later on a FB group some years back. Title was "Glowing Music"..

The blue hue from fluorescence due to electrons bombarding the glass.

BTW someone audiophile might analyse the flow of electrons from the pattern of those glows and the resulting distortion, loss of air, resolution, HF response, lack of bass etc. Wait for it , 😜

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back