Group Buy Sony OLEDs A80J/A90J 55"/65" (Bangalore 2021)

This, so far:
Have you tried enquiring from the dealers? just pasting links of threads which i m already active in, doesn't help..

Have you tried enquiring from the dealers? just pasting links of threads which i m already active in, doesn't help..
Oh, pasted it since I thought you were under the impression that 2.4L was the lowest. My bad.
Ya, I did enquire from RD, Sumaira LG Brand store, Kohinoor and VS back in August, where VS offered the best price @ 2.36L for the C1, excluding cashback 22.5K on an HDFC credit card, EMI option mandatory, with the promise of doing better on both base price reduction and cash back if I came back around Diwali. (+30K for G1)
Cheers.

EDIT: Just realised what @htfan17 means. I had enquired Sony and Samsung QN90A too a week after my first round of queries. Don't know where I had written down the prices. will try and find the Sony price too...
regds

Last edited:
^Guessmewho is talking about only Sony A80J price here. k-pad, you r posting all pricing info for LG models. I suggest Lets keep our focus on Sony in Sony thread and not make it confusing. There is a separate exclusive thread for LG which is getting all kinds of traction. Sony fanboys are looking for all help we can get from this difficult to budge premium pricing company so any and all help is appreciated on Sony. thanks

^Guessmewho is talking about only Sony A80J price here. k-pad, you r posting all pricing info for LG models. I suggest Lets keep our focus on Sony in Sony thread and not make it confusing. There is a separate exclusive thread for LG which is getting all kinds of traction. Sony fanboys are looking for all help we can get from this difficult to budge premium pricing company so any and all help is appreciated on Sony. thanks
Ah, got it, mate!
Will do.

Oh, pasted it since I thought you were under the impression that 2.4L was the lowest. My bad.
Ya, I did enquire from RD, Sumaira LG Brand store, Kohinoor and VS back in August, where VS offered the best price @ 2.36L for the C1, excluding cashback 22.5K on an HDFC credit card, EMI option mandatory, with the promise of doing better on both base price reduction and cash back if I came back around Diwali. (+30K for G1)
Cheers.
Not bothered about LG pricing, have a Lg B6 Oled & want to try another brand now so no point telling me how much the A1,B1,C1 & even the Z1 cost, doesn't matter :D

Not bothered about LG pricing, have a Lg B6 Oled & want to try another brand now so no point telling me how much the A1,B1,C1 & even the Z1 cost, doesn't matter :D
:)
Yes, yes. Realised later.
I was under the impression I was posting on the OLED prices general thread.
Will let you know tomorrow or over the weekend what the best they are doing is.
Cheers.

Bangalore folks interested in A80J do DM me. We have a small group currently but we are confident we can pull something decent with a few more.

This might appear to be a 360 degree flip on my part guys but if you watch lot of SDR n REC 709 content guys then save some money n get LG CX or a C1 instead !!!.

I spend the entire day demoing X90J n A80J at home in a direct comparison with both my CX n QN90A ...I am busy watching IPL right now but I will surely post much detailed info later on . Please view QN90A owners page in the meantime as I have highlighted some points there.

This might appear to be a 360 degree flip on my part guys but if you watch lot of SDR n REC 709 content guys then save some money n get LG CX or a C1 instead !!!.

I spend the entire day demoing X90J n A80J at home in a direct comparison with both my CX n QN90A ...I am busy watching IPL right now but I will surely post much detailed info later on . Please view QN90A owners page in the meantime as I have highlighted some points there.
U also got the A80J for the home demo? thought it was only the X90J..

U also got the A80J for the home demo? thought it was only the X90J..
I also had the A80J for 20 minutes, it's infinitely better than X90J but when taking the SDR/ REC 709 content into account the LG Oleds will do better n they are much cheaper anyways.

You are a bigtime connoisseur of QN90A I guess. Even OLEDs look sub-par to your eyes. I can never watch bright TVs after I was infected with a conjunctivitis last Feb that had led to sensitivity in eyes. OLED was the eye soothing solution. So not my cup of tea this QN90A

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back