Harman Kardon Vs JBL vs Boston acoustic

maxorpio

I am in a dilemma of buying between these three speakers for my Finalized AVR Denon x500

Harman Kardon HKTS 5 - 21K
JBL Cinema BD 300 - 28 k
BA Soundware XS 5.1 -23 k

Please help me to chose between these speakers
My hall Size is 10*15 with lots of open wall.
In any case it would not be possible for me to jump over 50K,there will be lot of options and lot of confusion.

Since i am in apartment ,my requirement is basically music and movies at low Volume most of the time.

PS- It wont be possible for me to audition any of these since they are not available in any store in my city. So i M relying on u ppl.
Please give your valuable suggestions .
Thanks in advance.

I have given my vote to ba soundware xs and it will pair well with denon avr x500 too. What is the price you are getting it at?

Hi

The Harmon HKTS 5 are good for movies but not that great for music....BA soundware is good for both and brings better clarity...all this possible due to the true 2 way satellite speaker which has a strategically placed tweeter with mid bass woofer....

Since Demo is not possible at your end, would recommend you see some HD videos of demos posted by users over YouTube and get a fair idea of what we are taking about....

JBLs to be honest is not like before and lacks in punch, warmth ....

BA seems to be very popular...in fact so much that it's out of stock these days either with htstore or hifimart! Does anybody know of alternatives to these two sites? Is it available with any shop in Bangalore?

Quite a few in bangalore ...Just google BA dealers. Got one from Unique systems but they need to order. DNI in bellandur has ready stock when I checked earlier today. And you can audition as well.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back