HBO Defined and HBO Hits - Two new channels launched

What is the use of going for the so called MEGA packs that assured price protection and 'all' channels for a year???

I just made the payment for Videocon d2h HD, have heard a lot about it, want to try the same out and see how it is. As they have a high number of HD channels.
Will be disconnecting my TS multiroom for now.

Tatasky Subscribers:

HBO Defined and HBO Hits HD FREE for today and tomorrow (25th and 26th Jan). Anyone curious about their PQ and SQ to take long term decision, this is our chance.

I've put multiple movies on record and will check quality when I watch later!

I have subscribed to these channels since they were launched in ADTV but the laters decision to hike the monthly rental from Rs.49 to Rs.72/75 per month made me get rid of them. And mind that these are SD channels. Though HD content of both the channels are available (that's what HBO ad says!), ADTV is pulling its cart with these heavlity pixillated SD content at an earth shattering price. PQ & AQ is H O R R I B L E. Only saving grace to some is the multiple audio feed.
NOTE: The opinion is strictly restricted to these 2 particular channels in ADTV who otherwise have decent PQ in most... I mean most, especially non-Hollywood movie channels.

True Detective is a awesome serial airing now in HBO define.Its worth paying Rs99 for these channel and its add free

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back