HD access fee on Al-a-carte channels

supergenius

I want to subscribe videocon d2h on al-a-carte basis,out of 20 channels selected,five are HD channels,I want to confirm whether there will HD access fee of Rs 150 for these just five channels or not.There is no clear information on videcond2h website and my mail to company has not been replied.Any forum member can confirm about HD access fees for VidD2h,subscribed on a-la-carte basis.

I want to subscribe videocon d2h on al-a-carte basis,out of 20 channels selected,five are HD channels,I want to confirm whether there will HD access fee of Rs 150 for these just five channels or not.There is no clear information on videcond2h website and my mail to company has not been replied.Any forum member can confirm about HD access fees for VidD2h,subscribed on a-la-carte basis.

Videocon D2H a-la-carte did not use to have HD access fees. My subscription expired about 6 months ago and I haven't renewed since then, so I don't know if this has changed.

It used to be that you just select the channels (HD, SD) you want, ensuring the monthly subscription comes to Rs. 171 incl. taxes and you are all set.

No, there wont be any HD access charge. However, you will have to subscribe to atleast one base pack to enable a-la-carte option

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back