HD Networked Media Tank (NMT)

You have to drive towards Hiranandani Hospital and make a right towards Godrej at the small roundabout. Its on the slope down to ghatkopar towards Godrej. Though we are not allowed to sell anything to end consumers directly we would be more than happy to have you visit us for any details and clarifications on any of our products. We have authorized dealers across the country who can transact with you. (my apologies; contractual obligations)

You have to drive towards Hiranandani Hospital and make a right towards Godrej at the small roundabout. Its on the slope down to ghatkopar towards Godrej. Though we are not allowed to sell anything to end consumers directly we would be more than happy to have you visit us for any details and clarifications on any of our products. We have authorized dealers across the country who can transact with you. (my apologies; contractual obligations)

Thanks & welcome to the forum.Happy to see dealor from Mumbai.:clapping:

How about Hyderabad? Also give any website link if it's available?

Thank you. Hope to be of some help around here. Can help out with latest models, prices, places to buy and if any of our dealers are going on sale. We distribute through 265 dealers across the country hope to do better. If anyone has any questions on any of our brands please do ask. :)

Hi Moserw,

I already posted you the no.in Hyderabad.
Still no website though.

Last edited:
ANM, this repy for you . you had asked me to elaborate on point no 4. here goes .

the popcorn hour is linked to the comp via network ( both of them connected to the same isp router / modem )

the popcorn hour recognises ur pc as a sort of a media server

using the remote of the pop corn hour, u can literally browse through the media content of your pc (which for illustration purposes is in another room) on the tv screen and seect what you want to play .

cool huh? :)

critiques always wecome :)

what are you running on your comp for sharing media? Simple windows sharing or nfs or what?
Browsing media is fine - I thought by remote control you meant you could switch off/ run other commands on your PC.

regards

ANM, this repy for you . you had asked me to elaborate on point no 4. here goes .

the popcorn hour is linked to the comp via network ( both of them connected to the same isp router / modem )

the popcorn hour recognises ur pc as a sort of a media server

using the remote of the pop corn hour, u can literally browse through the media content of your pc (which for illustration purposes is in another room) on the tv screen and seect what you want to play .

cool huh? :)

critiques always wecome :)

you cannot do any modifications to the files on your comp, you can just use the remote to browse through and play media stored on the comp, read ony...... here is a more detailed link

Category:Networking - NMTWiki

this is a general guide which i sometimes found more suited to the older pch a 100. in fact i read through the entire wiki before getting pcha110 omiiting the difficult sections pages which have a red header on top and i was very apprehensive thinking it wil be very difficult to set up. pch a110 i guess is way lot easier to set up than its predecessor.

NMT Apps - NMTWiki

this above link tells u about nmt apps...check out the my i home section.

guys first issue ive come across with the pch a 110 network media tank!!

you tube is not freeze free and gets stuck every now and then. For that matter all streaming video sites are getting stuck in between despite my connection being a 512 kbps unlimited bsnl connection (no problem at all streaming on my comp with the same connection). And usually, if a video streams slow , on a comp u would pause wait for it to load completely and then hit play, that option doesnt seem to be there on the popcorn hour. I.e if i replay it streams from the very beginning getting stuck / frozen in all the usual places as it did the first time..

is this because, a) the ram on the popcorn hour is less b) a temp folder is not created on the harddrive of the popcorn hour ???

anybody with the same issues? advice on how to fix it?

you tube is not freeze free and gets stuck every now and then. For that matter all streaming video sites are getting stuck in between despite my connection being a 512 kbps unlimited bsnl connection (no problem at all streaming on my comp with the same connection). And usually, if a video streams slow , on a comp u would pause wait for it to load completely and then hit play, that option doesnt seem to be there on the popcorn hour. I.e if i replay it streams from the very beginning getting stuck / frozen in all the usual places as it did the first time..

is this because, a) the ram on the popcorn hour is less b) a temp folder is not created on the harddrive of the popcorn hour ???

check out networkmediatank forums for pch - this problem is well known with slowish connections and firmware issues. I believe I read on the forum of a fix for that - check that out

Yes we have offices in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai.

Could you please provide the address for the Chennai office?
Where can I go and have a demo of Denon and pop corn hour?
Any weblink for ur site? coz KEI returns a cable company in google.

OK,I agree, The shop confirmed this price.:sad:

"The Shop" will charge nothing less than MRP.

KEI guys had looked quite promising and I though they would offer special deals directly for members here. Has anyone contacted them directly for any such deals?

I don't face any problem maybe because I have 2MBPS MTNL connection. But I have observed that if I am downloading on PC using 1.5MBPS, then the videos do not load properly. In other words 512kbps may not be good enough to work with your NMT.

If you would like I can check NMT You tube using 1MBPS in case you want think of upgrading your connection?

The ram on PCH & my Elektron is same @ 256MB. And it should work even without HDD.

I don't face any problem maybe because I have 2MBPS MTNL connection. But I have observed that if I am downloading on PC using 1.5MBPS, then the videos do not load properly. In other words 512kbps may not be good enough to work with your NMT.

If you would like I can check NMT You tube using 1MBPS in case you want think of upgrading your connection?

The ram on PCH & my Elektron is same @ 256MB. And it should work even without HDD.

but reju how do you account for my pc beiong able to play / stream the same video jinx free on the same connection ? I.E how can the same connection be good enough for the pc and not good enough for the popcorn hour??? am really confused :(:(

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back