Hello evrone"

gjburchell

This is George- Im planing to buy the Philips HTS 6120 sound bar, is there any better product with the same features and budget, kindly help me. thanks gr8.::clapping:

This is George- Im planing to buy the Philips HTS 6120 sound bar, is there any better product with the same features and budget, kindly help me. thanks gr8.::clapping:

Hi Gjburchell, (thought of typing "churchbell")

Please use the search option which you can find something. Within minutes of registering, don't throw some questions . Why cant you introduce clearly mentioning your present system and others can suggest whether it is needed.

Why not change your SMS lingo(gr8).

Thanks

Welcome to HFV, buddy. Please try to use plain English. Search the forum before asking questions. Best wishes.

welcome to the forum.

and do post details of your current setup so the memebers will be able to give you a better suggestion.

Hi

I have been using a 6.1 marantz Amp.Bose AM5,Bose 161 rear speakers,JBL active sub,Mission center speaker,Cerwin vega ,center back speaker. Now I just want to go for a Compact system, Like the Philips Hts 6120 SOUND BAR is introduced, any better opinions than this model,make?- pls help,

Hi thanks

But need to change bcos of my New space, and my kids .

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks Haren But any Yamaha model that u know pls ?

Hey!

Dont know of any Yamaha Models per se.. but most AV Mags rate the YSP4000 very high up .. but for that price a better seperate/componet set up can be had.

Why not also look at Cambridge Audios Minx or Boston Acoustics XS. they have great reviews and occupy very less space.

You could also look at Q-Acoustics QTV-2 2.1 setup . Its not "surround" but for a Flat panel Tv it gives great sound, and takes up less space. :D

Cheers!

Re: Hello evrone

Now that i am planning to buy a sound bar i have zero'd on the Sony htct 350 which also has dts/ditial decoders.

Is this the best @ 25/30k budget or can i get a better buy. Philips has dvd bulit in which i don't want.

Any other brands Please advice.

Thanks

hello everyone.....
good day to all of you....
and happy listening to world of music.....

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back