Hello folks interested to have good audio setup

arrow00009

Im new here im looking for a budget of 60k a good home theatre for dolby audio content ,i thought of buying q900c but some say home theatre setup is way better

Im new here im looking for a budget of 60k a good home theatre for dolby audio content ,i thought of buying q900c but some say home theatre setup is way better

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Its a tight budget . You csn buy denOn x250 bt for 30k and rest for speskers. You can add sub later.
If you streach you budget a bit bur polk t50 package .

First get two good speakers and a subwoofer. Buy used from olx . Also buy an AVR from the early 2000s - they are good value since they are outdated but since the manufacturers spent more on sound than HDMI, Arc and other codecs, they are more robust electrically. Focus on the system for some time. Then later add to it. Don't go to a showroom and buy a huge 5.1 system of poor quality plastic home theatre in a box speakers

Buy used bookshelf speakers and a stereo amplifier for the time being.
Add a used subwoofer later.
If scope for 5.1 is there at your place, buy a used avr.
That would be money well spent.
Pm me for any other details, I am from Hyderabad. Best of luck.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back