Help reg screen distortions in TCL55C825

vinothmanick

Hi,
My buddy bought a TCL 8 series tv from amazon and been facing a strange problem after two weeks when using youtube or hotstar while changing videos or youtube suggestion videos below while navigating screen is flickering sometimes but nothing when watching without disturbing anything.
Is it a panel issue or software bug because netflix is not causing any issues while navigating or changing videos . What issue will it be ? EC163182-9687-42D9-9562-7581E8ACCE45.jpeg

That looks like a serious enough problem that your friend should be calling up TCL service to come have a look at it. Since its still new, might as well address the problem early.

That looks like a serious enough problem that your friend should be calling up TCL service to come have a look at it. Since its still new, might as well address the problem early.
Hi sandeep yes the issue is it only happens when switching/navigating videos in hotstar/youtube nothing on other apps and i tried a hdmi source like firetv stick its all clean yesterday a tcl executive came and checked before coming i shared pictures and videos and he said its panel issue but when he saw in real he said it ll be software bug and he factory reseted tv and it still happens sometimes should i escalate this issue to amazon or tcl again or should i wait for OTA update to fix it automatically

If its the mini led c825 or costs over a lac, ask for a replacement. You deserve to push them over. Thanks for sharing btw and keep us updated on how tcl handles this.

should i escalate this issue to amazon or tcl again or should i wait for OTA update to fix it automatically
Yes you should escalate. Do not wait for any OTA update.
The Executive said it could well be a panel or software issue. He/She does admit there is a problem.
This is a matter for TCL. Not Amazon. Amazon sell the product. They do not provide after sales service.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back