Here Are My Efforts So Far

markiedee

hi guys i have seen alot of amazing home cinemas on here and thought that i would show mine.

the tv is the new panasonic tx-p42g30 the amp is a denon 1911 speakers are
monitor audio bx2, i also have a bk gemini 150watt subwoofer.

i intend on getting the matching bx center and also the bx1 rear speakers in the future. enough about me heres some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
Welcome & nice to see a clean set up.Centre will be certainly next step & surrounds can be any temporarily.

wonderful set up man...the stand looks neat...just a feeling, the speakers would shine (sound) even better if u put them on stands.
cheers!!

wonderful set up man...the stand looks neat...just a feeling, the speakers would shine (sound) even better if u put them on stands.
cheers!!

thank you for the comments i would love to have them on speaker stands but in my flat there is a chimmney breast where i would like to have my stand.

that would then give me the space to have speaker stands at the left and the right of my of room and the stand in the middle, but i'm unable to remove the chimmney breast so thats where my speakers reside at the moment.

thanks again.

Nice Setup although IMO U should have kept more space for AMP from sides for ventilation.

thanks for your comment where the amp is placed has enough ventilation, maybe the picture doesn't show how much space is actually in there but it does have alot of breathing space and the amp doesn't get warm at all.

Great set-up .... very very neat indeed.

Just one thing, the centre speaker (when you procure one), any ideas where you plan to set it up ???

Great set-up .... very very neat indeed.

Just one thing, the centre speaker (when you procure one), any ideas where you plan to set it up ???

thank you for your kind comment, i intend to move my xbox and bluray player to the empty space on the right. the shelfs on that av unit are adjustable and removable so the center speaker will go in the middle. if the center is to big then i have a center speaker stand as a backup thanks again for the comments guys.

Added a center speaker to my setup

Just a small update i added a center speaker to my setup and everythings sounding good so i'm very happy. Heres a few pics with the grills on and off.

Last edited:
Great gear:thumbsup: I'm not sure how the sound be because, the entire setup is pushed into a recess in the room. I'm sure there would be a lot of room induced reverberations and uneven sound depending on where the listener is located. Is it possible to change the location? Just my 2 cents.

neat and clutter free... very attractive setup and m sure that it must be sounding good..

congrats for your new center.. its like an eye candy for an audiophile in between..

and welcome to the forum buddy..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back