Here Are My Efforts So Far

Great gear:thumbsup: I'm not sure how the sound be because, the entire setup is pushed into a recess in the room. I'm sure there would be a lot of room induced reverberations and uneven sound depending on where the listener is located. Is it possible to change the location? Just my 2 cents.

To be honest the sound quality is very good due to me having a chimmney breast in the middle of my room where i would ideally have like to have my setup the right hand corner is the only place i can put it. I have no issues with reverberations and uneven sound using the auddessy really helped and the sound quailty is actually amazing.

I would just like to give all of you guys a very big thank you for all your nice comments and opinions. Heres a few more pictures of my seating area i have my subwoofer in the corner near my sofa.

Last edited:
I would just like to give all of you guys a very big thank you for all your nice comments and opinions. Heres a few more pictures of my seating area i have my subwoofer in the corner near my sofa.

Awesome setup mark! Clean and neat, yes!

Like all others said, it will be good to have the front BS on stands some how and push them further to make the front stage wider and add wall mount surrounds behind the sofa!!

Cheers!

Thanks for the comment i have toed the speakers in as far as they will go it just doesn't look like it in the pictures, i won't be moving them anytime soon due to space and i'm happy how things are. As for the surrounds i'm still in to minds weather or not to keep it as 3.1 or 5.1, i do have some spare speakers which i could use but i don't know if i can be bothered to wire them up.

i have had so many speakers over the years in a 5.1 config that i'm actually enjoying a break for the time being with the 3.1. Iam content on how everything is at the moment thanks again for your comment.

Last edited:

Mouthwatering setup:licklips::clapping: One question - where is the seatbelt?:D

Some new additions

Hey guys i haven't been on here for a while and thought that i would update this thread with what i've got so far.

I no longer have the monitor audios anymore i wanted to reclaim some space in my home so decided to go for some satelite and sub speakers.
they are cambridge audio minx and i absolutely love them the range and clarity are amazing and the x300 sub kicks like a mule.

My final upgrade was the tv i moved up a size to the new 2012 panasonic 50gt50 3d tv and it is simply outstanding... black levels are devastatingly good and i love it. Enough talk heres some pictures.

Last edited:
I have seemed to have gotten rid of my older pictures hopefully you can see these ones.

Attachments

• IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 48
Heres a few more pictures of the gt50 and a picture of my x300 subwoofer in the corner, it has an 8" bass driver with an 8" passive radiator underneath with 300 watts. It is really compact but hits hard.

Attachments

• IMG_1283.jpg
    IMG_1283.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1313.jpg
    IMG_1313.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1202.jpg
    IMG_1202.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 55
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back