Hisense U7H to launch in India during Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale

Hisense has now removed the claimed "500 nits peak brightness" from the promotional images. Not sure if it actually has more than 500 nits or they're just omitting the fact that it is 500 nits
Strangely I was watching a video of Vineet Malhotra where he claimed the model is same as the international model which has greater than 1000nits. Something seems off with the way this TV is being launched.

Hisense has now removed the claimed "500 nits peak brightness" from the promotional images. Not sure if it actually has more than 500 nits or they're just omitting the fact that it is 500 nits
Strangely I was watching a video of Vineet Malhotra where he claimed the model is same as the international model which has greater than 1000nits. Something seems off with the way this TV is being launched.
The EU version has IPS and 600 nits.

Checkout the video on Amazon product page. The guy clearly says 400 nits of peak brightness.

Vineet Malhotra and rest of the so called tech youtubers are dumb except a few. stop following those jokers.

Kindly disregard any brightness claim made using a lux meter. First of all the use case is entirely different. Secondly, lux meter measures illuminance, TV produces luminance and you need to measure the same. Spectrophotometer are the most accurate way to analyse a display. Stop falling for BS claims, these YouTubers are going to present you numbers that you cannot verify on your own just to help them make more money. They don’t care about you, me or anyone. Relativity is not a good way to measure the caliber of displays imo, objective numbers are the way to go if you know what they should mean.

I agree that there's almost no Indian reviewer whose reviews can be trusted when it comes to TVs.
But adding to the problem is manufacturers releasing different panels with different features for the same model number across different regions. Essentially it comes down to the Indian U7H being completely unique to India, and we can't base our purchase decision on any objective review now.
If you say, fine I'll trust my eyes and physically see the TVs at stores, one more thing I noticed stores doing is playing DTH content on some brand TVs and 4K HDR demo content on other brands (mainly big 3) and in general pushing buyers towards the big 3. Maybe they get better commissions on them, so can't trust them as well.

I can see a lot of comments about u7h having ips in India
Is that a really bad thing considering the launch price?
Also is it a good upgrade from OnePlus 65?
Im an avid gamer and want to bring out the full potential of PS5 and u7h seems to be a really good option

Why nobody is talking about the U7H, and that too the 1000nits US version

That is the American model, Indian Hisense U7H is vastly different. Besides that, Quantum Tv is one of the worst reviewers. He contradicts his own statements quite often and is quite disliked in the display community because his negative comments towards HDTVtest, rtings and stop the FOMO

Lot of ambiguity about this model and I don't wanted to wait for reviews to come out from indian buyers and miss out the deals available now for other brands so placed order for LG A2 48" OLED at 70K. Orderd one Amazon Firestick 4K Max as well.
Did you get the unit delivered ?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back