Home theatre system

Jiji

Looking for a good Home theatre system for living room at a budget of 2 lakhs, please advise

Looking for a good Home theatre system for living room at a budget of 2 lakhs, please advise
Start auditioning the Home theater systems in your area and go with the system which sounds good to yours ears.
I assume Your living room could be bigger than 10x10, so better get Floor standers for Front left , right.
Now a days decent AVR itself will cost you closely to 1 lakh , so you may need to increase your budget. Look into Denon,Marantz,Yamaha AVRs etc.
For speakers check DALI/Monitor audio/Kilpsch/Sonodyne ..etc. There are other good brands as well.
If you want punchy and powerful BASS then go with SVS/REL/XTZ/Rythemic 12" subs..etc. But these Subs itself will cost you 1+ lakh.
Or else stick with POLK/BIC America 12" Subs which are budget friendly .
Cheers.. Good luck for your search.

You can add more details in your requirements so that members cab suggest options.
Are you looking for packaged system like HTIBs or AVR + Speakers.
It will also help if you audition few models in nearby stores.

As suggested by other as well, do audition as everyone as different listening requirements. Personally, I have found the Wharfdale Diamonds to be good for both listening to music and for movies.

Start auditioning the Home theater systems in your area and go with the system which sounds good to yours ears.
I assume Your living room could be bigger than 10x10, so better get Floor standers for Front left , right.
Now a days decent AVR itself will cost you closely to 1 lakh , so you may need to increase your budget. Look into Denon,Marantz,Yamaha AVRs etc.
For speakers check DALI/Monitor audio/Kilpsch/Sonodyne ..etc. There are other good brands as well.
If you want punchy and powerful BASS then go with SVS/REL/XTZ/Rythemic 12" subs..etc. But these Subs itself will cost you 1+ lakh.
Or else stick with POLK/BIC America 12" Subs which are budget friendly .
Cheers.. Good luck for your search.
How is the Sony HT A9 with subwoofer, mainly only for movies, prefer wireless speaker systems

How is the Sony HT A9 with subwoofer, mainly only for movies, prefer wireless speaker systems
Sony is not very famous in audiophile world it's for novice users.
I think Sony HT A9 is a HTIB or Sound bar system. And i guess its priced >1.8 lakhs. I never heard this system. What ever its it will not sound good as AVR + Full system. For that price you can better get AVR+ full speaker system , of course you need to increase your budget slightly. Because AVR will have better tuning controls + more features for sound quality.
To get the experience you try to get audition of these systems to compare and get best pick.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back