How to buy something from the Classifieds

AvishekMajumdar79

Hello everyone, I am new here. Was wondering on how to buy something from the classifieds. I do not see an option to message the person who posted the product.

Also, does everyone pay the amount upfront while buying something or is it alright to pay 50% of the amount upfront and pay the rest once I receive the product?

Hello everyone, I am new here. Was wondering on how to buy something from the classifieds. I do not see an option to message the person who posted the product.

Also, does everyone pay the amount upfront while buying something or is it alright to pay 50% of the amount upfront and pay the rest once I receive the product?
If you click on sellers name, there should be a chat window where you can message him.

Payment option is decided by buyer and seller themselves.

You can check sellers history too if available.

Click on seller name --- click on start conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221206_163449.jpg
    Screenshot_20221206_163449.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 12
I think as avishek is a new member he may not yet have messaging privileges or nowdays anybody can reply to classifieds?

For new members there is no option to start a conversation as well. When you click on member id it just shows Follow, Ignore, Find. Starting conversation is disabled. I'm a new member.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back