How to convert NTSC Video in PAL format in PMB?

sgajjala

Hi,
I have a Sony Camcorder HDR-UX5 which I bought in US. Over a period of time I have gatherred many videos in NTSC format. This camcorder records only in NTSC format.
I use Sony supplied Picture Motion Browser (PMB) software to burn all these videos into a Blu-ray disc.

When I select the PAL format , none of these videos are shown. If I select NTSC , all of them are visible in the window for recording.
The question is

How do i record these videos in PAL format in the disc so that I can play this disc in any of the PAL player?

Experts please advice..
Thanks,
Gajjala

How do i record these videos in PAL format in the disc so that I can play this disc in any of the PAL player?

Recorder and TVs purchased in the US support only NTSC, so you are out of luck. You can get in touch with a video shop and see if they can convert your videos into PAL.

Cheers

Hi,
I have a Sony Camcorder HDR-UX5 which I bought in US. Over a period of time I have gatherred many videos in NTSC format. This camcorder records only in NTSC format.
I use Sony supplied Picture Motion Browser (PMB) software to burn all these videos into a Blu-ray disc.

When I select the PAL format , none of these videos are shown. If I select NTSC , all of them are visible in the window for recording.
The question is

Experts please advice..
Thanks,
Gajjala

Try using a combination of tsMuxeR and eac3to tools to change the fps (frames per second) or try to extract video and audio streams separately and then try to do the change.

You might try BeSweet also

Back