IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Last week Amazon released an update to their Prime video app. The previous version used to crash for me all the time. But this version (4.10.3) is pretty stable so far. I have watched about 6 hours of content across 3 days and it has crashed only once so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/txzdmcqbeqb6gqy/Prime Video [4.10.3-googleplay-armv7a].apk?dl=1

One thing to note is that it will crash if you try to resume or play a video that you have been watching before installing this latest version. If that happens, just open the app again after the crash (and reboot) and start watching the same video.

Last week Amazon released an update to their Prime video app. The previous version used to crash for me all the time. But this version (4.10.3) is pretty stable so far. I have watched about 6 hours of content across 3 days and it has crashed only once so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/txzdmcqbeqb6gqy/Prime Video [4.10.3-googleplay-armv7a].apk?dl=1

One thing to note is that it will crash if you try to resume or play a video that you have been watching before installing this latest version. If that happens, just open the app again after the crash (and reboot) and start watching the same video.
thanks for the app. it seems to be working fine, watched around 1.5 hrs continuously without restart.

Can you please confirm if the TV connects to Blaupunkt SBW-01 soundbar via Bluetooth?
No Bluetooth connection
Digital input also connects but lags with tv sound
Hdmi arc connects tv,sound off

Best option for now is single remote hdmi arc with the Blaupunkt soundbar for me works perfectly

How to check Dolby on soundbar ??

Last edited:
I have personally experienced this issue. Restart solves it ..
The engineer visited my house, reinstalled the software. It did not solve the problem, then he talked to his team on the phone and behold they reply that this is how it, s supposed to happen and it's the TV feature.
Was really on a rush so didn't fight as it seems to be a OS issue.
Have mailed to iffalcon India, let's see the response I get from them

The engineer visited my house, reinstalled the software. It did not solve the problem, then he talked to his team on the phone and behold they reply that this is how it, s supposed to happen and it's the TV feature.
Was really on a rush so didn't fight as it seems to be a OS issue.
Have mailed to iffalcon India, let's see the response I get from them

Seems like TV software issue. There are a few but nothing a dealbreaker till now..

Got my T.v., checked specifications on antutu benchmark
RAM : Total - 1877MB Available - 414MB
STORAGE :Total - 10.21GB Available - 9.53GB
Display resolution: 1920 x 1080
Density : 320 dpi
3840x2160 ? it is mentioned as ultra HD 4K it that fake specs then?

I too ordered 55K2A yesterday in 37k for my living room, I already have iffalcon 40inch for my bedroom.

I am stuck in between buying 40 inch [40f2a] and 55 inch [55k2a]. It's for my mom and dad. If you also have 40F2A then I would like your opinion on what dimension TV to buy?

Hi, I just purchased the 55 inch. I'm having issue with getting audio through Arc and Bluetooth. I've connected Arc from TV to Arc in my yamaha 108 soundbar but I'm not getting any audio from soundbar. I have T link turned on. Is there any settings I need to turn on?

2nd problem I have the TV is unable to find Bluetooth device. I went to Bluetooth-add accessories. It keep on searching and unable find my soundbar. What could be the issue?

had a chat with iffalcon team on Facebook today. as per them the oreo update is under testing for k2a series. no comment on the release date as yet. could be just a pr thing to say. will have to wait and see

Back