IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Is the instant power on option working after the update ?

I havent checked yet. I am surprised how did it get upgraded in the first place. My parents were watching TV when i received their call that they couldn't get the TV on. Returning home i found that it was upgraded to Android 8 with them having no idea what happened

Tried manual system update but there's no update yet for me.

How's performance? Does it lag?

Tried checking the network update under update option..no new update found.
any file available to manually flash/update ?

I was trying to update my 55K2A manually. I was going through the steps mentioned; pressing both the power buttons. IT came to the small screen do not turn off while updating. But i waited for 2-3 hours. it didn't change from that screen. So i turned off the power. Later when i turned on it showed erasing with circles graphics. After that it came up with the blue screen with iFFALCON logo, but didn't boot up. I waited for many that it will go away. But its the same till now. Can someone help on this please?

Just updated mine by flashing the update.pkg.. seems fine.. !!
Is Netflix button working? Also could you please tell me how to update using update.pkg ? This TV is the only android device in my house so i barely have any knowledge about flashing and stuff.

I was trying to update my 55K2A manually. I was going through the steps mentioned; pressing both the power buttons. IT came to the small screen do not turn off while updating. But i waited for 2-3 hours. it didn't change from that screen. So i turned off the power. Later when i turned on it showed erasing with circles graphics. After that it came up with the blue screen with iFFALCON logo, but didn't boot up. I waited for many that it will go away. But its the same till now. Can someone help on this please?
Factory resetting it might solve it.

That's weird..mine too stuck at the "do not turn off" but after ~5-10 min it rebooted to the settings wizard (oreo).

Is Netflix button working? Also could you please tell me how to update using update.pkg ? This TV is the only android device in my house so i barely have any knowledge about flashing and stuff.
Yes Netflix button is working fine along with the Google Assistant (Search) Button.

Here is the process.
1.Download the update.pkg and place it in your Pendrive(You must format your pendrive and just move the package.pkg .Do not put it in any folder just format the drive and put the package in main directory)

2.Plug the Pendrive to the TV

3.Turn on the TV (Power Source) + holding up power on key of your T.V ( i.e the middle one button on your TV)
-> Holding up power on key (middle one) for 10sec while switching on the TV.

4. It Will automatically detect the software update and a dialogue box saying "Do not turn off your TV / Software updating process" will show up.

5. it will take ~5-10 min. Do not turn off or press any key

6.Next it will boot to "Erasing Data" Option. Do not press anything.

7.Done.TV will boot up with Oreo Running.

Did you formatted your pendrive before updating ?

Yes Netflix button is working fine along with the Google Assistant (Search) Button.

Here is the process.
1.Download the update.pkg and place it in your Pendrive(You must format your pendrive and just move the package.pkg .Do not put it in any folder just format the drive and put the package in main directory)

3.Turn on the TV (Power Source) + holding up power on key of your T.V ( i.e the middle one button on your TV)

4. It Will automatically detect the software update and a dialogue box saying "Do not turn off your TV / Software updating process" will show up.

Thanks a lot bro, very detailed. Will try it out. Couple of questions before i proceed.

1. Was this the link which you used?
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1eqL...OwMvQzJq9H28cmtgcDLl12G7rkfdjxbEUdeoItw1-fD_s
If it was some other one, please post the same. Also, what was the source of the pkg though - official/unofficial/ or something else?

2. Will my apps and setting be preserved or will it set up as a new TV?

3. Will there be any sort of an issue like warranty getting void or not being able to receive future updates?

Thanks a lot bro, very detailed. Will try it out. Couple of questions before i proceed.

1. Was this the link which you used?
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1eqL...OwMvQzJq9H28cmtgcDLl12G7rkfdjxbEUdeoItw1-fD_s
If it was some other one, please post the same. Also, what was the source of the pkg though - official/unofficial/ or something else?

2. Will my apps and setting be preserved or will it set up as a new TV?

3. Will there be any sort of an issue like warranty getting void or not being able to receive future updates?
1. Yes.

2.No. it will set up as a New TV

3.I don't think so.

** There are lots of new settings under video player. We can now change the Screen Mode(Aspect) of 4K Movies easily**

Here is the process.

Can you repeat the third step, please?
Turn off TV > Turn on power source while holding middle button TV?

Here is the process.

Thanks. This helped

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back