Ilaiyaraaja

I thought I am a huge fan of Raja:). But I surrender after seeing this video. What kind of a passion he has. I can relate to each of his words and expressions. One more FM Sundararajan (@nana) is also an inspiration. Both have very huge collection of originals.

I've seen many Illayaraja fans and heard about few...

This person is something SPECIAL !!!

Many would wish to have his collections but no one could have like his....

I've seen many Illayaraja fans and heard about few...

This person is something SPECIAL !!!

Many would wish to have his collections but no one could have like his....
That counterpoint reference is his signature to stamp his authority as a great Illayaraja fan. I thought Nizhalgal song was his first use of a counterpoint as against his regular day in office harmonical arrangements. 700th album returns as an unreleased film "veguli".

Not sure if this is discussed before.. Now we have all Ilayaraja songs on Spotify, can we declare Spotify as best source for his work compared to Apple music or any other streaming medium ?

Is there a thread already for IR playlists in various platforms? If not we can share here. Here's one from Apple Music, 98 songs about 7 hrs+ of music.

Is there a thread already for IR playlists in various platforms? If not we can share here. Here's one from Apple Music, 98 songs about 7 hrs+ of music.

There are some playlists with mixed Tamil songs, didn’t come across IR specific ones.

There are some playlists with mixed Tamil songs, didn’t come across IR specific ones.
Not sure how many will be interested / contribute here in this thread / forum.

But was hoping if the Apple playlist can be enhanced to be atleast 250 songs?

Not sure how many will be interested / contribute here in this thread / forum.

But was hoping if the Apple playlist can be enhanced to be atleast 250 songs?
Spotify links below interested:

Illayaraja sir's music mix is mostly stereo. Can you name a few songs of his that are 5.1 please. I somehow feel Valaiosai (Sathya) is one thats upmixed to 5.1 or it appears to be so. Tia.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back