Interesting artilce on room treatment

Hi GeorgeO

The panels as the reviewer mentions do look ugly in the living room. They are fine if one has a dedicated room. I have had Real Traps earlier but now use a combination of Acoustic System resonators and their cubes. As mentioned in various reviews they work very well but are an absolute pain to set up. Even a half a cm movement makes a difference.

Prem, I have seen your listening room pictures in your Rethm speaker thread. Can we have some more pictures with details on what different types of treatment you have used in your room. Also, from memory the front wall is curved (to diffuse??). So, any information that you can share on the topic would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Santhol2

The front wall is curved but its not been done from a treatment purpose. Thats the way it was when i bought the house. In fact they are curved french windows. Hence the curtains. I use a 1cm cube on every window pane to tame the reflections. Apart from that i use 4 resonators. 3 on the front wall and 1 on the back wall. I use a rug between the speakers and the listening chair. No other treatments

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back