is raspberry pi 2Gb enough for setting up a boss 2 player

sand87ch

Hi,

I plan to buy a raspberry pi finally for setting up boss2 dac.

Do i need a 4gb or a 2gb is more than enough?Does 2gb ram suffice for a good operation to set up say volumio etc later.

The reason am not going for Boss player is coz i think slowly i will buy a touch screen of raspberry and the case and plug this raspberry+boss 2 dac+the touchscreen together.

The Boss2 player sold by Allo is also built on top of RPI4 2GB. Check the screenshot of the player I have. I bought it a couple of weeks back.
Screenshot 2021-08-29 at 7.44.35 PM.png

The Boss2 player sold by Allo is also built on top of RPI4 2GB. Check the screenshot of the player I have. I bought it a couple of weeks back.
View attachment 61520
Actually i too was planning to buy the player.Looks good.But then as i was browsing came across pi touchscreens and case and thought why not set it up that way.I dont know if that works but thats why am going for a pi boards and boss nd then the case and rpi screen.Anybody has any idea setting up like this.Or any better ideas?

These threads might be helpful

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back