JBL 4343 coming soon to Mumbai

Congrats! Prem
One of my favourite and dream speakers like jbl L300, 4333, 4343s, infact I am planning to build one L300 or 4333 version checking out drivers price and others stuff from kenrick & HIFi do, I might need your help as well Prem. I have pass Aleph 0” Monoblocks 75watts class A single ended bit skeptical these amps are power enough to drive also will match well or not mentioned above speakers without any struggle confused here I need our FM members inputs. Second thought was Tannoy HPD 385 or Tekton Double impact. Welcome here FMs opinion.

Prem, I get visits from Banta only it seems. What? Don’t sell the Tektons. I haven’t heard them yet.

vivek_r, hopefully you’ll get to hear it before they go. I was having some minor issues with my EMT 950. Every once in a while it would go into auto mute for a second or two. So had to send the board to Germany for a check up. It was a minor calibration issue which has been rectified. I haven’t received the board as yet. So till the board comes, no music.

Great move Prem. I have always liked JBls especially the studio monitors. I am sure this will rock your room and world!

Arunvivek, it’s unpacked and playing from last night. Will post pictures later.

Right now it’s very average sounding. Will have to work on placement and probably cabling too

Right now it’s very average sounding. Will have to work on placement and probably cabling too

Congratulations Prem, must be a great feeling. Let us know when you are done with all the adjustments. Hope to get an opportunity to listen.

Best wishes

Kishore

Thanks fiftyfifty. I guess a week should be good enough. You are welcome to come over any time after that

Eagerly awaiting for the pics.
Happy workout! I am sure you would have to burn in a few calories to get placement right ( given the size).

Bhaskarcan from the forum was home last night to pick up the EMT 938. He was here today morning also. With his help we have kind of finalised the placement. Now will let it run in for some time. Also need to change to 12 awg from my existing 16 awg speaker cable.

The sound is different from the earlier speakers I have owned. Is more direct and upfront. So sitting close can be a bit overbearing.

Bhaskarcan from the forum was home last night to pick up the EMT 938. He was here today morning also. With his help we have kind of finalised the placement. Now will let it run in for some time. Also need to change to 12 awg from my existing 16 awg speaker cable.

The sound is different from the earlier speakers I have owned. Is more direct and upfront. So sitting close can be a bit overbearing.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back