Just bought Yamaha YHT-299

Hi Everyone,

Did any one using speaker stands for surround speakers ? Could you please throw some light on the speaker stands.

Thanks,

I am using speakers stands for the surrounds. Got it in Amazon for 2k (Pair) and once set up properly, its quiet good.

Hello, when I play movies from bp then SW gives good output but when I play audio from my mobile via bluetooth SW is woking as expected. I play high quality audio but still, please help.

Hello, when I play movies from bp then SW gives good output but when I play audio from my mobile via bluetooth SW is woking as expected. I play high quality audio but still, please help.

Hi , could you please explain the problem more clearly. I am unable to understand.

Hey guys,
Planning to buy 299 model this week, went to two Reliance Digital showrooms but the unit wasn't working in either place, will go to more stores today. I have one question: Will these stands work with Yamaha YHT 299 rear speakers?
Samson LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands: Amazon.in: Musical Instruments

If not, can you suggest speaker stands of about 6ft height for the two rear speakers? Thanks.
PS: I live in Hyderabad.

^ Why you want to use these stands instead of wall mounts? Is it because of the distance of rear wall? If real wall is near the sitting arrangement, then you can try Wall Mount which I any many users tried with 100% results. You can see more details here and here.

guys, Yamaha YHT-2910 is available in Infibeam at Rs.39,499/-.With a coupon it's coming to Rs.37,129/-. Is it a good price? More than the price my requirement is for movies and music. I'm planning to get a turntable. Can I hook it up to this HTIB?
I've not purchased anything from Infibeam and so am skeptical. There's no seller rating nor any mention of the type of warranty.
Here's the link

I've been following the forum since the time I wanted to go for the Onkyo HTIB and I'm still on the lookout. Any help is appreciated :)

guys, Yamaha YHT-2910 is available in Infibeam at Rs.39,499/-.With a coupon it's coming to Rs.37,129/-. Is it a good price?
I've been following the forum since the time I wanted to go for the Onkyo HTIB and I'm still on the lookout. Any help is appreciated :)

For Yht-2910, price may be good. But, if you don't have any issue with yht-299, you may get it at much lower price from local shops (around 32k from reliance digital) with proper warranty support.
If your preference is more towards movies, you can get onkyo 3700 in <30k with good result.

For Yht-2910, price may be good. But, if you don't have any issue with yht-299, you may get it at much lower price from local shops (around 32k from reliance digital) with proper warranty support.
If your preference is more towards movies, you can get onkyo 3700 in <30k with good result.
Is there a way to make 299 work with blue tooth using phone?

DEAR FM
I am a proud owner of YHT299
I want to connect AVR to projector via wifi, for this I have av sender and receiver,
my plan is tata sky-> avr yht 299
avr--> av sender
av sender--> av receiver
av receiver --> projector

please let me know which connection of avr to be use

here av sender/receiver are using analog connection,
I tried avr analog output but no signal found
is there any way?

thanks in advance

Hello friends,
I am new to this forum.
I was searching for a good home theatre package like Yamaha's and after doing some audition, I lost my way.

I am from Chennai. I have auditioned at Reliance Digital and Yamaha showroom (sterling music). The second shop told me to not to buy YHT-299 and to go for YHT-2910, as there won't be any support from Yamaha for YHT-299.

But, it looks like there is no difference between these 2 models but, 2910 is Rs.10K costlier that 299.
Friends, please guide me, if I can buy 299 from Reliance digital now.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Srini

Hello friends,
I am new to this forum.
I was searching for a good home theatre package like Yamaha's and after doing some audition, I lost my way.

I am from Chennai. I have auditioned at Reliance Digital and Yamaha showroom (sterling music). The second shop told me to not to buy YHT-299 and to go for YHT-2910, as there won't be any support from Yamaha for YHT-299.

But, it looks like there is no difference between these 2 models but, 2910 is Rs.10K costlier that 299.
Friends, please guide me, if I can buy 299 from Reliance digital now.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Srini

Don't worry about support. You can buy reliance extended warranty so at least 3 Yr. support you will get. After 3yr. who cares. Practically there is no difference between these two models so don't waste your money.

Don't worry about support. You can buy reliance extended warranty so at least 3 Yr. support you will get. After 3yr. who cares. Practically there is no difference between these two models so don't waste your money.

Thanks a lot Ajay for your valuable inputs. :signthankspin:

RD is offering YHT-299 for Rs.34,990/-. Is there any other source in Chennai who offer even lower price?!

Hi friends,

What is HDMI 3D pass through?

I have a Samsung 48" 3D LED smart TV. In what way this will help, if I connect YHT-299 and watch 3D movies?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Srini

Hi friends,

What is HDMI 3D pass through?

I have a Samsung 48" 3D LED smart TV. In what way this will help, if I connect YHT-299 and watch 3D movies?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Srini

I got a offer of 32K so you can negotiate.

Regarding HDMI 3D pass through, If your connection is like this
Blue ray player ----> Home Theater ------> TV
and if you want use TV sound instead of home theater, then just keep home theater in the standby mode. You will able to see a video on TV without getting sound from home theater.

I have bought YHT 299 for 30k through paytm website.is there any option to add extra warranty after purchase like amc.

I got a offer of 32K so you can negotiate.

Regarding HDMI 3D pass through, If your connection is like this
Blue ray player ----> Home Theater ------> TV
and if you want use TV sound instead of home theater, then just keep home theater in the standby mode. You will able to see a video on TV without getting sound from home theater.

Thanks Ajay,

Good news!!! I bought YHT-299 at RD, Chennai for Rs.34,870/-. This amount also includes 2 years extended warranty. I think it is a good bargain. :yahoo:

But, the system will be delivered only by 15th March 2016. I think there is a big demand for YHT-299.

After delivery and installation, I shall share my experience.

Thanks and regards.

Srini

Thanks Ajay,

Good news!!! I bought YHT-299 at RD, Chennai for Rs.34,870/-. This amount also includes 2 years extended warranty. I think it is a good bargain. :yahoo:

But, the system will be delivered only by 15th March 2016. I think there is a big demand for YHT-299.

After delivery and installation, I shall share my experience.

Thanks and regards.

Srini

Congratulations!!!

With Extended warranty, this is the good price

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back