Kindly help me to buy a good 5.1 speaker set

vvksantosh

Hi Friends..I bought a htr 3072. I am looking to buy a good compatible speaker set. Confused between Polk TL 1600, ELAC cinema and Sonodyne micro hts 5.1 speakers sets.

Which one has good durability, reliability and a vfm product. I have equal preference for both music and movies.

Please suggest.

Polk TL 1600 - Performs well with Movies, average in Music. It's an overall good product. HTR-3072 is rated at 6 Ohm whereas TL 1600, at 8 Ohm, so you may lose out a bit on power.

Polk TL 1600 - Performs well with Movies, average in Music. It's an overall good product. HTR-3072 is rated at 6 Ohm whereas TL 1600, at 8 Ohm, so you may lose out a bit on power.
Thanks OM. As i enjoy music as well, how about the Elac cinema and Sonodyne micro HTS1.

I have no first-hand experience with Elac/Sonodyne but heard Elac Cinema and TL 1600 performs similarly.

Thanks OM. As i enjoy music as well, how about the Elac cinema and Sonodyne micro HTS1.

For music, most of the satellites would perform similar to each other with small variations. I enjoyed listening to music on the Polk TL1600 till I heard something better. But something better will cost you a good amount more also. The Polk TL1600 served me quiet well for almost 4+ years , listened to a fair amount of music on the setup too.

One of the home theater studio owner is suggesting to go with Sonodyne micro hts1 with dual subwoofer. It has front firing subwoofer which comes with good weight when compared to others. But I m not worried about service centers as it is limited to Delhi Kolkata and Mumbai only. Please see the attachment which our YouTuber Tanmay shared giving first preference to Sonodyne

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-31-23-35-39-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-31-23-35-39-33.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 22
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back